xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: So Good  (Read 1111 times)

redwolf

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 02:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(PLUTO 3.14 @ May 30 2005, 07:54 PM)
Read Kai will for the most part just need to edit the MAC IP ranges to support XBox 360...  Hope that is true... B)

Team XLink is already working on a new version of Kai VIII (8):)
QUOTE( TheDaddy )
The Tunnel

So, what about the tunnel? That's why you're here - right :D? Well.. I'm assuming you've looked at the 8 pillars. 8's console tunnel is the showcase for the 8 service set
- so let's apply em to the next generation of console tunneling. We'll start with Evo VII. Then let's add an engine which doesn't care about your network connection - it works completely, even behind hardened LAN's where even Live! fails. Let's use LifeLine's port-spectrum technology to host full-quota team games, with massively reduced lag. Then let's add a completely integrated tourney subsystem - where anyone can make a quick tourney for their friends, enemies, clan, whatever - and have it automatically controlled by the software.

edit:
http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EE...VkuavTXHIcn.php
visit  see www.teamxlink.co.uk news "XLink Kai: Evolution VIII"  :)

This post has been edited by redwolf: May 30 2005, 09:30 PM

Teka5

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »

there is the upsides such as seeing who your talking to and it not bein a 75 year old bloke.And the bad sides are the 75 year old blokes whipping there todger it aint gonna make you really pleased.but its just the same a some talking about a sex channel!

I like the idea but i kinda agree with the 75 year old man thing! :P

Teka :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

markland556

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »

this is stupid, i watched the conference and was like, finally its free, way to follow Sony. But man i hate paying per month, because there are just those off months when there is nothing good to play, but conker live and uncut will probably force me to go with xbox Live :beer:

lordvader129

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(Esenthiel @ May 30 2005, 12:21 PM)
You can't play online on live 24/7 365... probably only on weekends, tops.

i dont think it will be a weekend thing, they will probably limit the number of hours you can play per month, and no free content except needed game updates

bucko

• Recovered User
So Good
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »

Ok I may use the silver account if I get a 360 but to get the best it cost money and we already pay enough for our games like pc games can play online for free so why pay 360 live just to play online. Glad XBConnect will be hacking system link again xbox live maybe $30 or wat ever but it's still money just to play a game online pfft. M$ must make loads of money from it.

tctsk8r

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »

Child prono will be a big thing ..... but since I am a minor ..... HEy bbe gotta webcam?

Infamous_One

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(tctsk8r @ May 31 2005, 01:16 AM)
Child prono will be a big thing ..... but since I am a minor ..... HEy bbe gotta webcam?

I just hope to see Girls 18 and up that get angry that show their ass and titties. when they loose or win.  :P

scienide

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 01:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(appleguru @ May 30 2005, 06:07 PM)
I'm sure kai will get xbox360 support for online system link games.. although, with basic xbox live being free I doubt it'll get used very much ;)

I will use it !!
xbox live is a great feature.. but for playing with a few friends, xlink is more fun ...

I think its gonna be a balanced mix between playing on live in the weekend, and having fun with friends on system link during the week....

Please, dont let kai die ... !

with kind regards
Marco

scienide

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 01:57:00 AM »

QUOTE(bucko @ May 31 2005, 01:08 AM)
Ok I may use the silver account if I get a 360 but to get the best it cost money and we already pay enough for our games like pc games can play online for free so why pay 360 live just to play online. Glad XBConnect will be hacking system link again xbox live maybe $30 or wat ever but it's still money just to play a game online pfft. M$ must make loads of money from it.

Its not hacking system link ...
There is no hacking involved in playing online with system link ...

xbconnect and xlink are perfectly legal.

jayda

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »

I hope that the fellas at MS can randomly can somehow view the webcams. to cut back and also diterant people from doing stupid things. for me. the webcam thing... i will probably not get it. cos im not all excited about looking at other people while i play my game or even chat. personly i havnt bought a webcam for that reason. why the hell would i sit infront of a pc and chat or what eva tickles your fance when i can do it in the flesh? sure it'll have its highs. but it will also have its lows.. at least now if your playing halo online u can see that fucking little prick who is cursin u out and calling u a noob... damn kids... just grow up and get a little more mature already :beer:

jayda

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2005, 06:46:00 AM »

pop.gif  beerchug.gif edit: the xbox 369

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »

the way you lot are talking about the things that WILL go on on live don't already happen on pc chat :s i don't see webcams in the shops with an 18+ sticker slapped across it

im with infamous_one, bring on the losing slutty girls!

BIG34

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »

If I get a webcam...I'll have costume partys! B)

leetsaucer

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »

lol

Carlo210

• Archived User
So Good
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »

I probably wont be picking a cam up.
Pages: 1 [2] 3