xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Team FSD Presents "LINK" Evolution in System Link Gaming  (Read 1627 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
Team FSD Presents "LINK" Evolution in System Link Gaming
« on: November 05, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »

Posted by GaryOPA | November 5 14:08 EST | News Category: Xbox360

To play online with your JTAG/RGH Xbox 360

TeamFSD has announced LiNK, a new software to play online with your JTAG/RGH Xbox 360.

"LiNK is a syslink multiplayer solution with direct xbox to xbox connection, no need to setup any software on your pc at all. Our internal testing has gone outstandingly well and we will begin larger closed beta testing soon."

News-Source: LiNK coming soon from TeamFSD (via) 360Crunch

Official Site: TeamFSD presents 'LiNK' (via) RealModScene

Gazc0igne

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 01:11:00 PM »

brilliant cant wait to see the new FSD with this integrated plus media player

TheRealJPizzle

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 04:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(Gazc0igne @ Nov 5 2012, 04:11 PM) View Post

brilliant cant wait to see the new FSD with this integrated plus media player

who said anything about a media player??

And Gary, stop sourcing your own site you dick tongue.gif

domina

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »

Oh i cant wait. Would be nice if more people would use this than xlink kai.

iateshaggy

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »

this + media player that worked....this is pretty nice though, i never could get xlink to work.

Egooo

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 05:18:00 PM »

pop.gif

klbarnes1

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 07:02:00 PM »

I love everything FSD does but they are notorious for announcing things that never get released or takes many months - years to be released, and I know I don't help the scene at all but I do have the right to my opinion and I wish these groups would only announce things once they have an idea of when it will be released.  Because now we are all excited but it could go months and months before we hear anything else about this.  It would be nice to see something and then see something like - will be released in 2 weeks or in 2 days or today.  It would be sooooo much better in my opinion!

JQE

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 11:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(klbarnes1 @ Nov 5 2012, 08:02 PM) View Post

I love everything FSD does but they are notorious for announcing things that never get released or takes many months - years to be released, and I know I don't help the scene at all but I do have the right to my opinion and I wish these groups would only announce things once they have an idea of when it will be released.  Because now we are all excited but it could go months and months before we hear anything else about this.  It would be nice to see something and then see something like - will be released in 2 weeks or in 2 days or today.  It would be sooooo much better in my opinion!

I will admit we made a mistake with RxE we thought it was closer than it was when it went south.

I am sorry to everyone for that, and we did what we could with F3 to make things move forward again.

That being said, this was announced as we are going into large scale closed beta testing and would leak anyways. So should i wait for someone else to steal our thunder? no. We are sharing our news. It will be released soon, no idea when cause we can't predict what large scale testing will bring forth, i am not a large company with large rooms and people to test.

Our tests have been sensational and everything is coming together well, we are gathering users now and will be starting tests in the next few days and the goal is to continue adding people until we know its stable with large volumes and open it up.

hope this helps to move things forward.

FireSokar

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 11:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(klbarnes1 @ Nov 6 2012, 03:02 AM) View Post

LiNK is nothing like you have seen before.  It already works and has been proven to work.  The fact that a closed beta is going to be out soon means it will be out quickly.  When a group opens up public beta it means they are having a hard time finding problems and need more additional users to find them so the final end user result is flawless or close to.

kingdt

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 12:00:00 AM »

At last, some 360 news worth reading about. It's been a while. See you all online, sort of  biggrin.gif

tactix101

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 02:25:00 PM »

spectacular news

the 360 has been screaming out for a simple stand alone system link solution

mine and my 2 kida rgh's thank you greatly and cant wait for the release lol

SilentBob1638

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 05:27:00 PM »

What about a private XBL server?

pperez664

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 02:33:00 PM »

Sounds good. Thanks to everyone involved. This woulda been kick ass if it had been included into FSD since day one. I think that link kai crap never took off becuase not alot of people had a jtag now theres a SHIT load of people with RGH machines. And this will be perfect for all those offline RGH consoles. Cant wait to play some games online! THANKS!

themashedavenger

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2012, 07:49:00 PM »

ok cool, but...  are the rest of us stuck with kai or wateva or can we run this on our computer aswell? it would be nice to get all the system linkers together in one program, theres few enuff of us already without splitting us up into rgh and otherwise.   smile.gif

Gazc0igne

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 05:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(themashedavenger @ Nov 8 2012, 02:49 AM) View Post

ok cool, but...  are the rest of us stuck with kai or wateva or can we run this on our computer aswell? it would be nice to get all the system linkers together in one program, theres few enuff of us already without splitting us up into rgh and otherwise.   smile.gif

JTAG/RGH doesn't matter lol as long as you can run FSD everyone will be able to play together using link.

and also LINK doesnt need a client running on a PC to work.

QUOTE(TheRealJPizzle @ Nov 5 2012, 11:37 PM) View Post

who said anything about a media player??

And Gary, stop sourcing your own site you dick tongue.gif

it was stated ages ago that the new FSD renamed 'RXD' would incorporate a media player with unsupported codecs etc

not mentioned in this specific post but still public knowledge.
Pages: [1] 2