xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: System Link Banned Xbox 360  (Read 220 times)

me2611

• Archived User
System Link Banned Xbox 360
« on: November 13, 2009, 01:33:00 PM »

Hi, Is it possible to play MW2 or other games on system link with banned consoles? Me and brother are connected to the same network in differnet rooms on different consoles. Mine however is modded but not currently banned. Is there a way to disable XBL log in ( to stop my console from being banned) and use my GT/Profile to play on system link with my bro. I don't want my xbox to sign in and get banned because i want to save my HD installs.

Any info would be much helpful.

Thanks

xrkahn76

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »

Go to the system blade, family settings and disable LIVE.  If you install XLINK KAI on a PC in the home and follow all the setup instructions, you both can play system link there with other people online.  We are trying to build the MW2 community there!

me2611

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 05:31:00 PM »

Ahh thats great news. I will try tomorrow i have XLINK KAI and XBMC KAI downloaded and just need to install/set-up. I can still use my GT right? just not signed into XBL. Am hoping i can still use my HDD and swap it to another console in the near future as my current xbox is not banned (not connected to find out lol). I pulled the lead onit 4 days ago and been playing offline since.

Thanks for the reply man. Much appreciated.

Peace

This post has been edited by me2611: Nov 14 2009, 01:33 AM

ahmer

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 12:29:00 AM »

it states xbox ps2 psp only ? will it work on 360

xrkahn76

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 01:12:00 AM »

YES, i wouldnt be in here trying to spread the word, fighting to make it seen over all the banned whiners!

me2611

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 08:50:00 AM »

Thanks xrkahn76 you have been much helpfull. I will try this method untill Ix-LT is released.

Peace

TerrifiedModder

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 09:55:00 AM »

I have a question too about this Xlink KAI. I used it with old XBOX, but now I'm running Linux and I haven't tried the Linuxversion. Anyone here know how it works?

Anyway, disable Live in family settings is nice (as mention here), but I want to block ports incoming and outgoing to M$. I saw three listed ports on another page, but that seems to be a bit unsecure. The most secure thing is probably not to connect the ethernet at all... But it's funny playing online. Too bad non of my favorite games are supported. They doesn't have systemlink. It's Burnout Paradise and Rockstar table tennis.

I want to block 360 getting access to XBL so it can't send or receive information. If you have a complete list, please share. I bet it's more than three that I found.

TerriffiedModder

me2611

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »

Xlink KAI WORKS! I have been playing MW2 this evening on it. Go to there website download it and configure your router to open the ports and youre in.