xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Using Original Game With Modded Xbox Could It Result In A Ban?  (Read 33 times)

exodusms

• Archived User
Using Original Game With Modded Xbox Could It Result In A Ban?
« on: February 02, 2020, 10:25:00 PM »

I am sorry about the silly noob question that may not be answerable but I thought I would ask. I have a modded xbox 360 that I use to play games offline. However I bought the new COD so that I could play it online. In your opinion do you think I will get banned if I only play the game I bought online. Or do you think I will get banned even though it is the real game and I have never played a back up online?

Thanks for the help.

iglitare

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 06:37:00 AM »

it doesnt really matter if or what you play offline or online with a modded console.

the chance of getting banned is always there.

eturnal_darkness

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 07:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(exodusms @ Nov 14 2009, 12:25 AM) *

I am sorry about the silly noob question that may not be answerable but I thought I would ask. I have a modded xbox 360 that I use to play games offline. However I bought the new COD so that I could play it online. In your opinion do you think I will get banned if I only play the game I bought online. Or do you think I will get banned even though it is the real game and I have never played a back up online?

Thanks for the help.

my friend did the very same and his got banned (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)