xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Will You Fix My 0021?  (Read 39 times)

heyhi

• Archived User
Will You Fix My 0021?
« on: April 12, 2009, 04:26:00 AM »

I have a 360 with 0021.This happened in Jungle Flasher when I went to go in vendor mode. It tells you to turn off power for 1 second, so I unplugged the power from dvd rom and plugged it back in real fast. Well when I plugged it in I got instant 3 red lights 0021 error.  I might have hit the wrong pin pluggin it back in .Some 1 who knows how to xclamp ,did the xclamp for me and still 0021.

The drive is flashed correct. Something shorted,or something like that.  

Il ship anywhere in the us. and pay 50 bucks for it fixed.  Or if anyone interested. 100 bucks to buy, comes with intercooler ,new laser, hard drive not sure how big..,ect.. pm me .
I also have a brand new,not even arrived in the mail,ms28 drive..brand new not a refurb,payed 55 bucks for it. il do 130 with new and old drive, but no hard drive. Il also throw in a usb flash drive .2g.with iprep 8.8 ,ixtreme 1.51 ,and orig dvd key

Before this I never had any problem. Never played to much and always kept in a cool area. never over heated. The xclamp fix was done (in hopes to fix 0021) with hot gun,I really dout there were any loose connections on gpu or cpu to begin with.So if anything thats good and always was good.
Id rather have some one fix it tho..

Please if ur gonna offer to fix have very good understanding of electronics. To test some parts they have to be  disconected from the motherboard,such as a cap.

p.m me with offers

ToBbErT

• Archived User
Will You Fix My 0021?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 05:45:00 AM »

Omg you arent suppose to pull your power cable out when they say power off your drive :/ And your not suppose to do the x clamp fix and heatgunning it with the 0021 error..... I think your drive is bad or the firmware. Try reflashing and when that fails try swapping with other drive.

This post has been edited by ToBbErT: Apr 12 2009, 12:47 PM

heyhi

• Archived User
Will You Fix My 0021?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 06:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(ToBbErT @ Apr 12 2009, 06:21 AM) *

Omg you arent suppose to pull your power cable out when they say power off your drive :/ And your not suppose to do the x clamp fix and heatgunning it with the 0021 error..... I think your drive is bad or the firmware. Try reflashing and when that fails try swapping with other drive.

Yell well whatever the problem Is I got a new xbox.Im not touching it, just selling. Everything works except the 0021 error.I figured it was the drive and brought a new drive. But im selling that too when I get it.

heyhi

• Archived User
Will You Fix My 0021?
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »

The flash is good,I already tried another drive.. samee thing..

ToBbErT

• Archived User
Will You Fix My 0021?
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 02:23:00 AM »

If all fails you should try the ovenfix and try reflowing it.