xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Does My Console Fall Under the New Three-Year Warranty If I Opened it?  (Read 25 times)

BoNg420

• Archived User

Instead of having tons of dumbasses posting this question, lets do it here.  I know if we dont sticky this, then this will be posted a million times.

Basically it's this simple:
You open your console and break the warranty seal...

Warranty is done with.  End of story.

Don't believe me?  Call MS and ask them (18004MYXBOX)  Sure you can always try to send them your voided console hoping they won't notice, but if they do notice, which they probably would.  Then you probably have to pay for return shipping.  They might even make you pay for shipping both ways.

Why won't MS fix my warranty voided console?

Well here is why.  You could alter or mess it up worse than it already was or break it yourself.  Why should they have to pay for something you broke?  

Maybe you should of done the smart thing and paid what like $40 more for a longer warranty?  Maybe you should of paid that $100 something bux to get it fixed.

In other words, don't post here asking if MS will fix it.  Call and find out for yourself or do what you want to do witht the console.

We arent MS and we can't answer your millions of questions about warranties!  Don't like what I said above?  Deal with it.  Threads opened asking about warranties will be closed.

This post has been edited by BoNg420: Jul 6 2007, 05:30 AM