xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 2 Xbox 360 In House 1 12month Prepaid Live Subscription  (Read 318 times)

dontasciime

• Archived User
2 Xbox 360 In House 1 12month Prepaid Live Subscription
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2006, 02:49:00 AM »

Im 14 all i own came from my own money i've saved up.Which is about $500 bucks worth of stuff. IS your son lazy? Or just plain cheap?

i agree with RevJonathan they need to share or pay for it on there own. my parents ever bought my a system. from nes to the 360 i have always paid for my own. i dont even know if they even bought me a game for it once.

My 12 year old daughter wanted a £69.99 MP3 player, so guess what she saved every bit of money she got and it took her 3 months but she paid for it herself. If your 15 year old wants live make him save for it.

I see a pattern here.

Where did any of the above get the money from to save up? I would guess parents, pocket money, birthdays etc.
I do not give my son pocket money, my son only ever asks me for 89p to buy a tub of hair gel approx every month and a half.
My son is not lazy, he keeps his bedroom tidy, washes the dishes without asking him and various other chores, which is why i will buy him things that i think he would like IE xbox, psp, ds, ps2, 360, pc, 5.1 wireless speakers, hdtv for 360, dvd player, none of which he asked for. He never hounds me to buy him anything.

you can play lan games.

Not every 360 game is system link.
That would also require x amount of the same title and fair enough the same would apply if i wanted to use live on both 360's.

Anyway you can all now rest easy and be assured that I have seen the error of my ways. I have now bought 6x - 12 month live subscriptions.

Please forgive me for trying to save just a little money

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2006, 04:54:00 AM »

which is why i will buy him things that i think he would like IE xbox, psp, ds, ps2, 360, pc, 5.1 wireless speakers, hdtv for 360, dvd player,

Please forgive me for trying to save just a little money

Read what you just stated. man your argument is dropping into an even deeper hole.
There is a huge difference between my 12 year old getting £2.50 per week pocket money and the prices of buying all those items you just listed. She also delivers papers to make extra money
I have an idea. Don't buy him the HDTV and buy everyone in your street a live subscription.
The only other question I have is is there any chance of me getting adopted by you. I will do the dishes and chores if you buy me all that stuff. biggrin.gif

DaShiZNiT

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2006, 06:58:00 AM »

you guys just fell into this guys trap (a waste of time)

clearly, you could have just returned the 12 month, and went and bought a few 3 months. Then your problem would be solved. ( or would it? )

instead you just went out and bought 6 12 month cards? this is nonsense

dontasciime

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2006, 07:58:00 AM »

You can only use one account per machine at a time. Console 1 has account X active, then account X can not be used on console 2 without recovering account X to console 2. The same principle applies backwards as well.

You can use both boxes as long as their using diff gamertags or if lets say 360 A is using gamertag xboxnewbie104024 then 360 B uses gamertag xboxaddict101 then it will work, but you can have the same gamertag on another box but you can't use them at the same time 1 has to be offline.

@Cosmo & Lpk32187

Thanks

To anyone else, my post directly after Cosmo's was merely frustration.

jabroniekilla

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 09:51:00 AM »

so let me get this straight.  somebody asks a simple question about 360 on live and if 2 360's can connect on one account.  you guys jump on his shit for everything else except the question he asked.  This forum isn't for having pissing contests or talking shit about someones kids.  so what if he can afford to get 2 or 3 360's, good for him.  he started out asking a simple question which i thought is the reason X-S was here, and you guys turn it into a word battle.  I just laugh at all of you jealous fockers out there.  and when people say "must be nice to have ..." i just respond with, "yeah, it is nice."
so my point is, just answer the damn question, dont get personal.

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(jabroniekilla @ May 29 2006, 04:58 PM) View Post

so let me get this straight.  somebody asks a simple question about 360 on live and if 2 360's can connect on one account.  you guys jump on his shit for everything else except the question he asked.  This forum isn't for having pissing contests or talking shit about someones kids.  so what if he can afford to get 2 or 3 360's, good for him.  he started out asking a simple question which i thought is the reason X-S was here, and you guys turn it into a word battle.  I just laugh at all of you jealous fockers out there.  and when people say "must be nice to have ..." i just respond with, "yeah, it is nice."
so my point is, just answer the damn question, dont get personal.

The reference to being fleeced by MS and the info volunteered by the poster invited discussion on the subject. had the poster wanted this to not perpetuate he would simply have asked for the thread locked.
The only personal flame i see is the one calling people
jealous fockers

dontasciime

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »

Hey,
While I still strongly disagree with you, it was not my place to tell you how to raise your kids. I apologize.

Apology accepted

Though the fact you mention disagree with me, i feel this needs to be clarified, as your statement imparts you believe I am raising my children in a manner that is not to your liking or is negative in values.

You can believe what you want, but the fact is I could not wish for two nicer children.
They are polite, friendly, helpful, caring and are not selfish or money driven.
My daughter has stayed on at school this was her choice, she receives EMA from the department of education £10 a week, It costs her £12.50 a week for lunch at school and  £14.00 to travel to and from school.

I can tell you when I had no money and my children were younger, growing up and all I could afford were pencils, paper, colouring books etc and they received these as gifts at Christmas, they said thank you, drew, coloured in and enjoyed every moment, they still both draw, colour in, fill in word searches etc.
They are not demanding never have been never will be, they both have frequently donated their time and money to others less fortunate than themselves.

If how I have raised my children is so wrong the only people that have the right to tell me this will be my children.

juan_2006

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2006, 03:43:00 PM »

You have the right to do whaver you want with your money because its your money. But man i think you guys could share a 360 remember "Its good to play together" biggrin.gif lol. About the live accounts...i think your gonna have to get another subscription sinze you cant play with 2 accounts at once. Btw i help alot around the house maybe too much, and i got awesome grades at school. I cant wait to be 15 so i can work and buy a 360 biggrin.gif . Heck i might get one this summer cause i might work at tacotime smile.gif
Pages: 1 [2]