xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: First 360 In The Wild...  (Read 1766 times)

deacon187

• Archived User
First 360 In The Wild...
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »

your images arent showing up ^^^^^^^^^^

i just want to know if anything happened to his step dad, anyone got some info on that

Chicken_Chaser

• Archived User
First 360 In The Wild...
« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2005, 09:05:00 AM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Jul 26 2005, 03:58 AM)
yea because everyone who works for a big company is rich. Mobil is a big company right? i know a homeless guy the works at one.

don't you need a place of residence to get a job...? dry.gif

this kid's step dad supposedly 'just started' working there and already they gave him an Xbox360 to beta test? it's highly unlikely someone would get one that fast, even if they are in a high position. i'm not even going to go into how big or small his TV is, or why his room is empty cos' who really cares? about the 'power button' not being lit up, even in beta models they would have at least put in the power light, and the light on the controller is not on either (as stated many many times earlier), so how is this thing getting power? mad.gif  yes, the pillows are a bit suss lol, but still i like sitting with pillows  biggrin.gif so yeah.. is this true or not, i do not know, but i'm more with the 'fake' approach, and that it's being done for publicity. sleeping.gif

maybe M$ TOLD the step dad to take an Xbox360 dummy (display) model home, take pictures, post them on the net, and then edit the topic to make it look more realistic..? ohmy.gif  theories theories theories! my hands are tired, so time to hit the Add Reply button lol. would be cool if it was real, and NO i'm not saying it is lol i'm saying IF it was real.. wink.gif

KrAzyChe3To

• Archived User
First 360 In The Wild...
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2005, 05:52:00 AM »

Even after this long, I say, free promotion/hype for MS.

sp3cialk

• Archived User
First 360 In The Wild...
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(KrAzyChe3To @ Oct 26 2005, 08:03 AM)
Even after this long, I say, free promotion/hype for MS.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]