xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Easy To Follow Xgd3 Iso Burning Guide!  (Read 238 times)

mod360s

• Archived User
My Easy To Follow Xgd3 Iso Burning Guide!
« on: December 15, 2012, 05:54:00 AM »

Hi All smile.gif

I've provided this guide to many friends of mine with different model iHas drives, and not one of them has had any issues with an XGD3 burn yet.....Since i've also never encountered any issues with backing up XGD3 ISO's i thought i'd share my guide for those interested.

I've tried to make it as simple as possible to follow, and pictures have been highlighted so you cannot go wrong - as user friendly as you'll ever get!

I did contribute how to backup XGD2 games in the past, so i guess this is my UPDATED XGD3 Tutorial for you all since Xbox-Scene has been my goto source for all things Xbox 360 for many years!

Here's a link to the guide: HOW TO BURN XGD3 GAMES FOR XBOX 360

As like last time, any constructive feedback to better this guide, please let me know and i will make changes accordingly!!

P.S: This guide has been used by several friends of mine, all different hardware and also different model LiteOn iHas B Revision Drives, i cannot stress how important it is to use Verbatims - i recommended them to everyone and i have not one coaster yet biggrin.gif

ENJOY!!! Let me know what you think...

Thanks!