xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wxripper Problems Please Help!  (Read 92 times)

exzercist

• Archived User
Wxripper Problems Please Help!
« on: August 04, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »

well i put in lotr: return of the kings (7.9 gigs) wait for the stupid windows manager to pop up asking what i wanna do. i exit out and start wxripper, and then stop drive. i use a paper clip to open the drive and put in motogp'06. i then wait for the manager thing to pop up (is this suppose to happen?) then i go to hotswap and find magic number and get a error saying: hotswap dvd to small. do i need a bigger disk than 7.9 gigs? Has anyone backup motogp yet, what dvd was used? i dont know what im doing wrong!

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »

eject hole doesnt work for 99% of people, the tray does not raise back into position fully.

jtom617

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(exzercist @ Aug 4 2006, 07:10 PM) View Post

well i put in lotr: return of the kings (7.9 gigs) wait for the stupid windows manager to pop up asking what i wanna do. i exit out and start wxripper, and then stop drive. i use a paper clip to open the drive and put in motogp'06. i then wait for the manager thing to pop up (is this suppose to happen?) then i go to hotswap and find magic number and get a error saying: hotswap dvd to small. do i need a bigger disk than 7.9 gigs? Has anyone backup motogp yet, what dvd was used? i dont know what im doing wrong!

What kinda dvd drive do you have, ILLusions0fGrander is right, but most drive dont work with wxripper in the first place. I would recommend using a pioneer or a NEC 3540A. Good luck.  pop.gif

exzercist

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(jtom617 @ Aug 4 2006, 02:28 PM) View Post

What kinda dvd drive do you have, ILLusions0fGrander is right, but most drive dont work with wxripper in the first place. I would recommend using a pioneer or a NEC 3540A. Good luck.  pop.gif

i have a pioneer dvr-108 burner and a hp burner. the pioneer after i stop, swap, find number. says error: no media loaded. but im not getting the pop manager stuff anymore. then i tried the hp that actually finds the number and everything but has reduncy errors when dumoed even when i save the file and edit with the 3 D's for the 1st three lines. i dont know if i can fix that any thoughts?