xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: "to Play This Disc, Put It In An Xbox 360 Console" Error  (Read 91 times)

dchurch16

• Archived User
"to Play This Disc, Put It In An Xbox 360 Console" Error
« on: June 23, 2006, 12:52:00 AM »

um is your ss.bin the wrong region??
im not sure if that would do it or not...
the only time i have seen this error is when your dvd key is not right but with a hitachi drive you dont mess with the key u just patch the fw not replace the hole thing...and your originals play so it cant be your key...so it would have to be some sort of ss/media/burner/bitsetting problem best i can do...and im assuming your fw flashed with all dones otherwise u would be posting on how to fix that... i believe that unlocking the drive in dvdinfopro only pertains to samsung drives.

Flocool

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 04:44:00 AM »

I received this error when I burned a game on a DVD-R, so make sure that you use DVD+R

suicider00

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 06:24:00 AM »

i had this error when i forgot to insert the ss in the game
and same by floco on not double layer the ss file cant be on the write place so same error

if the ss is missing or wrong than that error appears

NEMESISRE

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »

ok i'm gonna try another game, and see if it works
Thanks

NEMESISRE

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »

Ok, I think i figured out my problem, when i open the disc in wx360, it pulls up audio_ts and video_ts folders, is this right?
THanks

neomod

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 07:23:00 PM »

MODS, please close this thread. OP opened another thread about this issue.

NEMESISRE

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 12:37:00 AM »

Neomod- in the other post that was closed you said to check the size with isobuster, i did and you were right it was 3697696 blocks-is that the case with every game? The SS I used seemed to be the right one- in SS Merger it turned green when I pulled it up. So, 2 questions: 1. Is there a way to check the iso file to see if SS merger did indeed inject the SS? and 2. When I pull the contents of the disc up, is it normal to see an audio_ts file and a video_ts file? It doesn't seem right.

Thanks for the help

neomod

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 05:58:00 AM »

No. That's not right.

The file is the right size but something is wrong. Need more info. Outline what you did step by step in detail.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »

sounds like you are doing everything correctly.

do originals load up with your drive flashed?

are your images 7.05 gigs?

neomod

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 08:17:00 PM »

You said you got the SS using your friends Sammy. Obviously that means his xbox is modded. Try the disc in his and see if it works. If it does, It's your FW. If not, It doesn't rule it out but it's probably not your FW and is something with your images. The video files in wx360 is disturbing. You should be seeing the game files and it should be different for every game.

NEMESISRE

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »

the discs don't work in my buddy samsung drive. But here's what I found- I got a game iso from another source (dl), already patched with the ss, I burned the game and put it in my drive and now am getting the unreadable disc error. Then, I got a different game (dl) that wasn't already patched with SS, so I patched the SS and burned it, and again I got the "to play this disc, put it in an xbox 360 console". So I guess my problem is when I am merging the iso and the SS. I can't figure out why it's doing that, but I apparently have another problem as well (the game that got the unreadable disc error won't boot).

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 05:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(NEMESISRE @ Jun 26 2006, 02:28 AM) View Post

the discs don't work in my buddy samsung drive. But here's what I found- I got a game iso from another source (dl), already patched with the ss, I burned the game and put it in my drive and now am getting the unreadable disc error. Then, I got a different game (dl) that wasn't already patched with SS, so I patched the SS and burned it, and again I got the "to play this disc, put it in an xbox 360 console". So I guess my problem is when I am merging the iso and the SS. I can't figure out why it's doing that, but I apparently have another problem as well (the game that got the unreadable disc error won't boot).

Admitting to downloading multiple pirated games off the inet is totally unacceptable on these forums.

Posting priv's revoked for 7 days.  Read the rules & please do not do this again when you return.

muhaha.gif