xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Talk About Warez Releases And Expect A Ban  (Read 118 times)

Xombe

• Archived User
Talk About Warez Releases And Expect A Ban
« on: June 18, 2006, 11:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(Xombe @ May 19 2006, 08:49 PM) View Post

All forums here at Xbox-Scene are governed by the same rules.  However, certain forums are moderated much harder than others, and this is one of them.  Don't expect any leniency from staff if you post without regard to the rules.

We don't allow discussion of downloading or using pirate warez group releases in the original Xbox Backup forum, and the same rule applies here.

I'll state it very simply.. Do not discuss pirate downloads.  If you are backing up your own games then enjoy the forums, but if you are downloading warez releases then we don't want to hear about it. At all.

Don't say:

- "I'm going to try/am trying/tried 'warez release X'".. that just tells the world you downloaded it.

- "Does 'warez release Y' work with the TS-H943 hack?".. we don't care, we're not here to help you pirate.  

- "No, really, I'm just interested in the hypothetical possibilities that 'warez release Z' might work with...".. see above, then take the discussion elsewhere.
We have a zero-tolerance policy towards piracy, and any post that shows member is engaging in piracy will be suspended or banned.

There has been a large number of these posts recently, and subsequently a large number of bans issued. There are websites that allow/encourage such discussion, but this sure isn’t one.  

These are the Xbox-Scene forums and the rules haven't changed.

http://pictures.xbox...rules/Rules.htm