xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hdmi Not Working Period  (Read 33 times)

vb_encryption_vb

• Archived User
Hdmi Not Working Period
« on: February 11, 2009, 10:03:00 AM »

Thought it was the cable so went and bought a new one, wasn't the cable, hooked up s-video component and xbox works like normal, so i figure i could boot the xbox up in s-video, than hook up the hdmi and well it was a no go....could it be the xbox hdmi is dead?

vb_encryption_vb

• Archived User
Hdmi Not Working Period
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »

delete post was fixed by unplugin tv, 360 all cables killing power to everything for about 5 mins and letting the hdmi resync

brandogg

• Archived User
Hdmi Not Working Period
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 03:45:00 PM »

You don't understand what unplugging everything for 5 minutes means?

parkerlewis

• Archived User
Hdmi Not Working Period
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 12:40:00 PM »

Same problem for me as of 2 nights ago. I have an 11-month-old Falcon 360. HDMI works once every 20/30 attempts I try it, otherwise I just get a "No signal" message on my TV and no audio or video.

Component works great, just like normal. HDMI seems totally dead. I ordered a second HDMI cable in case my current HDMI cable is the problem, but I doubt it is. The handful of times that I get HDMI to work, I can play games for hours with no problems. If I turn the system off, it goes right back to not working over HDMI again.

I can live with component I guess, but I'd really prefer to keep using HDMI as it looks better on my TV. Kind of annoying.