xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wiring In A Lcd  (Read 54 times)

adrian089

• Archived User
Wiring In A Lcd
« on: June 04, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »

Today I've realized i can barely work a digital camera, i cant get good close up shots though.  The area where the connector is detached on the left on the 2nd picture has the wires labeled H1-H15 (all white except for one being black which im guessing is ground, the part # or whatever is  4970405349). and the other 2 wire connector seen in the pic, well i don't know what to say about it it's there maybe for power.

http://i15.photobuck.../Picture001.jpg
http://i15.photobuck.../Picture002.jpg

So if any1 thinks they may know how to do this tell me if you need better pics or pics of the insides for some reason or whatever ive got a couple of these i can take one apart

commandersafi

• Archived User
Wiring In A Lcd
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »

To get close ups you need to turn macro mode on....It's the button that has a flower on it. And dont use the flash, just take the picture in a well lit area

Chancer

• Archived User
Wiring In A Lcd
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 04:19:00 PM »

You can't just connect up an LCD panel and have it work. You will need the associated inverter board, power supply, LVDS board at minimum.
 The 2 wire connector is to the backlight (CCFL Tube).
In a nutshell the panels are only any good as replacements for faulty ones in the original equipment they were designed for.

Chancer

• Archived User
Wiring In A Lcd
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(adrian089 @ Jun 5 2008, 12:23 AM) View Post

There any chance this thing might be some of those things mentioned or am i wasting my time?

You are wasting your time.
I repair LCD TVs for a living so the info is legit.

adrian089

• Archived User
Wiring In A Lcd
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 05:02:00 PM »

Thanks for answerin my questions, feel free to close this now