xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anybody Notice The 360 Volume Is Low  (Read 74 times)

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
Anybody Notice The 360 Volume Is Low
« on: April 24, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »

yeah i had my 360 for about a yr and a half i guess and I noticed recently that the volume is alot lower than normal.  I find myself having to turn up the receiver alot higher to get a sound level that I find good.  My tv is ok, the Wii is ok, just the 360, just curious to see if anyone else has had this problem.

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 05:17:00 PM »

u turned up the volume on your 360 or your speaker setup, i looked for a way to increase the volume on the 360 but there is no such thing, only sound for when u are listening to music.

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 08:56:00 PM »

bump

Sgt_Yates

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »

Dude, do you have the 360 Audio piped into your TV, then monitor out to your reciever? You could always adjust the output volume of your for that input. I have un-amplified out from my TV, and it seems comparable in db. Just a thought.

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 01:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(Sgt_Yates @ Apr 29 2007, 06:15 PM) View Post

Dude, do you have the 360 Audio piped into your TV, then monitor out to your reciever? You could always adjust the output volume of your for that input. I have un-amplified out from my TV, and it seems comparable in db. Just a thought.

No it's connected via optical cable directly to my receiver.  It seems that the volume needs to be turned up more than say watching tv or playing my xbox, or wii.  I have tried this with both optical and composet cables.