xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Preloaded Titanic Video Skipping  (Read 83 times)

Zpotlight

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Preloaded Titanic Video Skipping
« on: September 04, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »

it´s a very tiny skipping but i want to know if it is a failure, none of you had this problem

Jelly4000

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 02:37:00 PM »

Sorry, i can't really help you with your problem, but is this Titanic video loaded on all HDs? Like a full movie? Or just a trailer? I have never heard of it being on there...and it doesn't seem to be on mine...

fahrenheit

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »

Its on the US consoles, but my friends with PAL units don't have any of those video samples.

Playback is generally a bit flickery in 720p. I'm yet to try 1080i (which these clips maybe encoded for).

Zpotlight

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 05:14:00 AM »

Yep, mine is an US 360. I´m using it in 1080 i but with the titanic video i notice some skipping in sound/video, tiny but skipping.
When i put the making of 360 nothing happens.
Perhaps is an overheating problem. unsure.gif

Thanks for the helps.

PD: Do your hd videos run smooth smooth

richie579

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »

I've had video playback problems since the 6/06/06 update....only once in a blue will vids play smoothly, usually short trailers....you look on the xbox.com forums and lots of people have this problem(though it's a pain searching for those threads), apparently it's a well known problem, I've only seen a small number of people say they don't have the problem....what gets me is if it's known, why do they(MS) keep releasing trailers I can't watch properly....I was gonna go cash in my extended warranty(I have a launch day machine), till I read posts of people with brand new 360s having the same issue...so here I wait for the fall update with hopes of the issue being fixed unsure.gif ....