xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 1 Xbox + 3 Seperate Tv\'s Will It Work?  (Read 143 times)

pimpthelinc

• Archived User
1 Xbox + 3 Seperate Tv\'s Will It Work?
« on: July 20, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »

I want to put a 360 in my town car, and what i want to know, is there a way to make it so that the 360 will play to 3 different tv\'s, so i can have 3 different people playing at once, on 3 different tv\'s

liquid-core

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

Do you mean each individual player has their own screen (they can't screen look) or 3 tvs showing the same image?

O'Malley

PedrosPad

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 01:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(pimpthelinc @ Jul 21 2006, 03:07 AM) View Post

I want to put a 360 in my town car, and what i want to know, is there a way to make it so that the 360 will play to 3 different tv\'s, so i can have 3 different people playing at once, on 3 different tv\'s

If you play multiplayer games on a single X360 console, the single screen output is visually split in half (for 2 players) or quarters (for 3-4 players). dry.gif   So the best your going to be able to achieve is to present this single screen output on multiple TVs.  Given that in-car LCD monitors are already very small (around 7 inches?) I doubt that a quarter of a 7" LCD screen would provide a very satisfactory playing experience. unsure.gif

Now using multiple (2-4) X360 consoles, connected by system link, each connected to their own LCD screen would solve this, but at a significant cost.

Give the kidz a Nintendo DS Lite each for the car - what with on board peer-to-peer Wifi for multiplayer games , it works great for my family. wink.gif

pimpthelinc

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 09:02:00 AM »

blink.gif Um. no.....you are asking for a beating for putting a 360 in a car.

Say goodbye to any game you are playing even when you hit the smalled bump

I doubt it, im pretty good with a car.

What i want to do is 2 wireless controllers, 1 for each lcd, ya its only 7\'\' but i wont use it purely for a 360, theres like what... 1 game for it if that?

C o s m o

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 09:14:00 AM »

There are at least 63 games already out, between DVD games and downloadable arcade games.

And it doesn't matter how good you are with a car.  All it takes is the slightest shift or tilt or shift in momentum, and you could turn your game into a coaster.

no0b123

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

Your pretty much narrowed down to an origional xbox in your car. Unless you like PS2 of course...

pimpthelinc

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 05:04:00 PM »

Ill fabricate a plexie glass case, that doesnt allow movement, how ever i will pad it, and make it secure, thats not my problem lol