xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Score System Selector Pro 2.0  (Read 273 times)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Score System Selector Pro 2.0
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2006, 08:14:00 AM »

Most of the syncing problems has to do with the chip that is used to buss all the signals, based on what I read over on the AVS forum it would seem that a lot of these budget switchers use the same internal chip and because of this they all suffer from similar problems.

AFAIK the Psyclone doesn't use said chip.. and it hasn't given me any problems yet... beerchug.gif

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ May 15 2006, 10:21 AM) View Post

Most of the syncing problems has to do with the chip that is used to buss all the signals, based on what I read over on the AVS forum it would seem that a lot of these budget switchers use the same internal chip and because of this they all suffer from similar problems.

AFAIK the Psyclone doesn't use said chip.. and it hasn't given me any problems yet... beerchug.gif

Dammit.  The Score selector looks great in my setup.  Sounds like I'll have to return it.  Sooooo... Twisted, do you still have any of those extra switches lying around that you'd wanna sell?  I'll take that freebie AA 1154a off of your hands for a good price.  100% profit man biggrin.gif

greengiant

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

Any idea if this can be found in Canada? (or the psyclone one)

Ive tried 2 different units now, one being the joytech 240 and they both have the same sync problems.

mike96sc2

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »

Nice product, currently selling mine since I got two. I recommend.

LESTAT

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2007, 06:32:00 PM »

i have the joytech spin off of this system selector, the new version with the LCD and remote.
i do not have any ghosting issues, bleeding or otherwise.
i do not use the LAN ports so i can not tell if the lan ports remain active when that particular device is not active. one of these days i'll give it a try.
i have had other selctors int he past that have had horrible ghosting and color issues. the joytech JS965C does not.
andi couldnt live without it,,,
with HD Cable + Toslink, 360 + Toslink, Xbox + Toslink, Dreamcast, N64 and Sony 300 disk DVD changer, this thing is a must have, and handles all HD up to 1080i just fine and dandy.
one thing you have to watch out for on some of these selectors is when you have more than 1 device turned on feeding a signal into the selector.
this can and has on other selectors caused big time issues as the signal from the non active device bleeds over signal or causes interference with the active device.

so try only having 1 device powered on vs having multiple devices powered on to see if you can see any changes.

This post has been edited by LESTAT: Jan 29 2007, 02:33 AM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]