xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 And Panasonic Pw6 Plasma No Signal  (Read 61 times)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Xbox 360 And Panasonic Pw6 Plasma No Signal
« on: January 27, 2006, 08:11:00 AM »

1. Has your console/video ever worked correctly, or was it like this out of the box?

2. Have you tried using composite (yellow) video connector and se the switch to "TV"

3. is your TV Standard Definition, Enhanced Definition, or High Definition?

4. have you tried using other devices with that input on that TV?

5. have you tried using your 360 on other TVs?

dredd1

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »

Hi!  I've got the same Panny and the same problem.  Have you had any luck getting the component cables to work with the Xbox 360 and the PW6 Panasonic 42" yet?

Burnie

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

Hello

Yes i used my friends xbox and through component and VGA it def works. it came on straight away.
mine is faulty.

regards

Burnie

the simplist way to sort it out, is elimination, get some other cables and try another xbox 360. i presume you have component chassis for PW6.

regards

Burnie

dredd1

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »

I have the BNC connectors with the adapters to use with component (which works for my HD cable box) and I can get a picture with the composite cable part of the 360's included component cable.  I guess I'll I try and find another xbox 360 component cable since my PC is hooked up to the Panny via vga and see if that works.  Do you think I can get a replacement cable from MS?  Thanks for your help!

Burnie

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2006, 05:02:00 PM »

Try the cable on another machine, or get another xbox to try. if the cable is faulty which i doubt it is. it has a 1yr warranty. so yes, Ive heard of people trying to change the HD settings ie 480 720 on xbox dashboard. memorise the control to change settings even when you cant see it on screen, it may come on. starnge how your having the same problems as me, but mine was blown i think when i touched the component leads on the speaker outputs from my AV amp. but maybe the xbox was faulty from manufacture. When on VGA mine came on, and was all red no green colour at all. composite worked fine for me, but crap picture.

dont send anything back, until you have tested and eliminated everything.

regards

Burnie

lol, Oh and i mean dont send anything back to MS. not dont reply on here.
good luck

Burnie