xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Svr Federation  (Read 574 times)

TyM

• Archived User
Svr Federation
« on: October 18, 2006, 12:41:00 PM »

IPB Image

Hello I am TyM

I would like to invite everyone in it to join the WGW SVR 2007 online federation (For Xbox 360 users only). The WGW will give you opportunities to prove yourself againsist other members of the WGW. WGW has 3 consecutive brands. Them being the typical brands Raw, Smackdown, and ECW. Every brand has a GM who runs that brands online status and match setups. They also determine whether or not you are in line for a title match or not. I am Raw's GM. Other than being an online federation. WGW is also a forum. Challenged fellow members to matches, Talk about current wrestling events, view media posted by the members, or just talk about random ****. If you are not a Xbox 360 owner you should still consider joining. We have a great forum with very few members that are inactive. Anyone who would like to join is more than welcome. When joining the online federation you will be required to post a request for a Fed Card. A fed Card will have your superstar that you have picked face on the right side, The background of your brand, and your superstar to something like holding a championship or doing a finisher here are examples of Federation Cards

IPB Image
IPB Image

I encourage everyone  to join the WGW and thank you for your time. For those who would like to join the WGW Forum and/or WGW online federation here is the link

WGW Forum

Thank You For Your Time
WGW John Cena,
Snipe2theFace