xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?  (Read 683 times)

gangrel_1313

• Archived User
Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?
« on: October 09, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »

Has anyone gotten the demo yet? I heard it was on XBLarcade, but I dont have broadband & I'd really like to check it out..

I was wondering if someone can send me the demo on cd-r (as data disk), I assume it would put the demo on the harddrive when you downloaded it.. which brought me to another thought, could it be possible to store full games on the harddrive where the demos would be?

manh

• Archived User
Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 11:01:00 PM »

just wait for the for the real game, you cant't do much on the demo, just 2 wrestlers to choose from and one match type, it won't show u how much the game is capable of at this point.

gangrel_1313

• Archived User
Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »

I wasnt planning on buying the game, I just wanted some kind of wrestling game to play, I just have GTASA right now, I had it from my old original xbox, Im just kinda getting tired of playing it. I have Tom Clancy GRAW, but its a backup and I cant play it because my dvd drive is not flashed & its not on the compatibilty update yet.

gangrel_1313

• Archived User
Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:58:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mafiosoitalian @ Oct 11 2006, 05:03 AM) View Post

Damn bro you need to get some games!

I sold them with my modded original xbox a while back.. I had like 8 games.. now just 2 sad.gif

dgrams2003

• Archived User
Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 07:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mafiosoitalian @ Oct 10 2006, 04:08 AM) View Post

I would just wait until the game comes out, the demo I got of the marketplace was buggy, and played two audio tracks at the same time.
In other words it was rushed and crappy.

The demo was not buggy with audio problems on my end... I've been playing alot of the demo (to learn the moves)

You better send your XBox back.  Sounds like your 360 was rushed and crappy.

hardhead36

• Archived User
Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:55:00 AM »

It's ok so far, controls pretty good.  Graphics are good.   The only complaint I have is I don't wanna have to press a button 200 hundred times just to get up. lol

TyM

• Archived User
Wwe Sd Vs. Raw '07 Demo?
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 07:31:00 PM »

Demo is awesome, you can play as Triple H or Kane, you have a no DQ match on RAW. For more videos click the banner in my sig to join a league for SVR!