xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X05 Too Human  (Read 597 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« on: October 04, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »

Heet

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 12:48:00 PM »

Looks badass!

Deftech

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heet @ Oct 4 2005, 02:52 PM)
Looks badass!

Indeed

another purchase? more than likely  :P

Shinamano

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »

blink.gif

I thought Gears of War looked good...

incognegro

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

blink.gif

your right, GoW isnt looking all that gr8 anymore or even huxley!!! blink.gif

miggidy

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

Here's a nice article on the game from 1up.com

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3144363&did=1

And part of what looks to make the game's combat appeal to beginners is the animation. We got a taste of it in the debut trailer released yesterday, but in our discussions with MS and Silicon Knights, it's become clear that animation will be one of the key features that will set Too Human apart from other next generation games. MS's Ken Lobb claims the game will have "exponentially more frames of animation than everyone else is doing [in their games]," which, if true, should make the action fluid and easy for beginners to get to grips with. The combat alone will reportedly include thousands of different animations. Add all that up and it's easy to believe Dyack when he says that the trailer released yesterday was comprised of in-game footage.

They talked about this game on Attack of the Show last night.
Now prior to this, I didn't care much about the game but the G4 cast made a big deal about and now after reading the above article the game has definately caught my attention :beer:

I don't know, there's something about this title that gives me the impression that it is going to kick @$$ and take names!

Deftech

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »

wait

g4 showed love for a 360 exclusive? and one that isnt from cliffy b?

armageddon is upon us..run!

miggidy

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 10:29:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Oct 6 2005, 06:23 PM)
wait

g4 showed love for a 360 exclusive? and one that isnt from cliffy b?

armageddon is upon us..run!

hahahaha.... Yeah they did bro, and the Attack of the Show cast also made a big deal about Mass Effect as well. It's probably because Kevin is an Xbox fan himself so that would explain it to a degree :P

They interviewed Peter Moore and it was damn funny.
Geoffe asked Moore about the shots he took at Sony during his X05 speech and Moore didn't back down. He said that you cannot judge video trailers versus in game footage.
He also took a few shots directly at grill master Ken during the interview.
He asked what ever happenned to his Xbox 1.5 comments? He said that Ken and Sony have been hush hush about their comments ever since E3.
Moore wonders why haha....

This post has been edited by miggidy: Oct 6 2005, 05:36 PM

Deftech

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 10:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(miggidy @ Oct 6 2005, 12:33 PM)
hahahaha.... Yeah they did bro, and the Attack of the Show cast also made a big deal about Mass Effect as well. It's probably because Kevin is an Xbox fan himself so that would explain it to a degree :P

They interviewed Peter Moore and it was damn funny.
Geoffe asked Moore about the shots he took at Sony during his X05 speech and Moore didn't back down. He said that you cannot judge trailers with in game footage. He also took a few shots directly at grill master Ken during the interview.
He asked what ever happenned to his Xbox 1.5 comments? He said that Ken and Sony have been hush hush about their comments ever since E3.
Moore wonders why haha....

LOL

well Kenny not talking as of late is because the higher ups shoved an apple in his mouth so he didnt make any further comments. I read where he was scolded and told to stay quiet.

But maybe its because they realized they effed and MS is marching ahead full steam, and theres not a thing they can do to derail it  :blink:

Peter is doing the right thing and only making comments when interviewed, where as kenny K would blatantly attack the 360 and MS out of nowhere, what a putz.

miggidy

• Archived User
X05 Too Human
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 10:46:00 AM »

Yeah wasn't Kenny demoted?
Now he's the main guy behind the Playstation which is the reason why Sony's been able to stay together even though they're falling apart in every other division.

I wonder what they'll do with him if the PS3 goes down the drain....
It's possible that he will lose his job altogether but who knows, SCEJ owes it all to him.

I think the Attack of the Show cast is more mature than the Xplay and G4TV.com people so that might explain why they're easier on M$.
Morgan Webb's such a big sucker for things that are "pretty" but with no substance.
Adam is ok (he's still immature though), but Morgan's ignorance seems to be rubbing off on him as of late.
As for the G4TV.com cast, the good looking chick is pretty cool. She gives credit when it's due. The Lesbo chick is very stubborn. And Geoffe is pretty cool actually.