xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Achievement Help  (Read 604 times)

mynameisalex29

• Archived User
Achievement Help
« on: January 01, 2007, 05:43:00 PM »

i got onto the top 8 or w/e and ive beaten all the pro challenges but i havnt gotten the achievemnt "all pro challenges completed" can anyone help o and does anyone know where to find a develper i wanna see if i can beat it for the achievement

ubernewb

• Archived User
Achievement Help
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 09:51:00 PM »

i've got the developer achievement, so if you want it maybe we can meet up on live tomorrow night. all you gotta do is beat me in a match and you should get it

mynameisalex29

• Archived User
Achievement Help
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »

alright my gamertag is mynameisalex29 add me

Lucaio

• Archived User
Achievement Help
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 03:34:00 AM »

Another thing...
It won't let me unlock the "High Score" or "Huge Combo" achievements.

I get high score of well over 1,000,000 and it still doesn't unlock it, same with the combo one, I get a combo of over 500,000 and it won't unlock it.  blink.gif

Help!!!

fastTOE

• Archived User
Achievement Help
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »

the combo and high score must be achieved in the free skate mode.  you have to hit start and press "start high score run" then they should work

but the all pro challenges achievment, i don't know... i'm in the same boat as you... let me know what you figure out

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Achievement Help
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 09:03:00 AM »

Despite the fact that the stats page will list 9 pro challenges there are actually 10 required to get the achievement (and 11 total in the game).

once you've got 80% of all the goals completed on the pro difficulty or better you'll get a message from Tony Hawk to meet him in the Slums for a pro Challenge.

This is also the goal that bumps you up to #4 in the top 8.  smile.gif

As for beat a developer, just play on online a few times. Maybe I'm lucky but I got it my first game... you do actually have to win though.  laugh.gif