xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Major Lag Problem  (Read 581 times)

fezza

• Archived User
Major Lag Problem
« on: July 16, 2007, 12:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(mcbraders @ Jul 11 2007, 10:43 AM) View Post

hi im from uk and have just purchased r6 vegas, start off by saying the game is awesome biggrin.gif anyway the reason i bought the game is to play on MP but for some reason when i try searching for games all i can see is yellow connections or red connections :S even when i try joining uk games. Ive tried restarting my router, ive opened all ports on my xbox so NAT settings are open, ive got all my downloads switched off on every computer, i really cant figure out whats wrong because every other game seems to play fine dont get hardly any lag on other games. One downside is that i have sky broadband with the crappy sky router that takes half an hour just to reboot, can anyone help me i used to love this game on the pc and want to take it onto my 360

thanks in advance!

I have the same problem + I have sky router aswell, it dosnt seem to lag to much for me in game unless i am in a big match with lots of people. try hosting your own room and you will have full green.

I have only got the free 2meg pakage what have you got?

it might just be the distance from your BT exchange, some people say that the ping dosnt matter that much in this game aslong as you have got 2 yellow, most of the red ping games are from other parts of the world

Frooosty

• Archived User
Major Lag Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 09:04:00 AM »

me too! omg everyone i tell this to on XBL doesnt believe me wow it can get really annoying.