xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rank Point Glitch  (Read 556 times)

stinksok

• Archived User
Rank Point Glitch
« on: March 01, 2007, 01:54:00 AM »

First off: It's not about what rank you are, it's about the 'true skill' you have. What I enjoy the most is kicking an elite's ass being 'just' a master sergeant.

I'm sure alot of people will cry about this but i could care less. Plz invite me to play if u dont think im "legit" enough.

OK so heres how it goes

1: Create a team survival player match and change the rounds to 20. Accept this then exit the game

2: Create a team survival ranked match and wait till you have even teams. ( it does not matter whether you create a team sharpshooter or team survival ranked match but people tend to join survivals faster)

3: Make sure you change the settings to team sharpshooter and 20 minutes before you ready up. everyone must ready up for it to work and the teams must be even. it will not work if u manually launch, you yourself must ready up also.

4: At the end of the game press A then start and you will see be able to change the settings to team survival and 3 minutes. then launch

5: now at the end of each survival press A then start then launch the game. make sure you never press A twice.

The glitch will work no matter how many people leave during the game or any other game, even if teams become uneven. if u cannot get this to work with games that are not full then start trying with only 7v7s. And if the teams become too uneven other players can press a then start then change teams. If you want to stay in the game make sure you dont press A twice after the game. good luck. Hope it helps you get your custom camo so i  can see you easier.

Boosting is just part of the game, if you don't want people to boost, call Ubisoft. It's always been this way. With games like Fifa...you win if you know how to score in a particular way. It's just making profit of a fault in the game. Don't blame the people who do it blame Ubisoft.

PS I Don't do the point glitch, and I couldn't care less if you think I did

aznkiller908

• Archived User
Rank Point Glitch
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 05:03:00 PM »

I enjoy killing the elites the "legit" way as well its just that i ant the armor and weapons thats all

mynameisalex29

• Archived User
Rank Point Glitch
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »

1200 points? you can get that winning and just doing decent in a ranked attack and defend at calypso

Maverick0984

• Archived User
Rank Point Glitch
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 10:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(mynameisalex29 @ May 30 2007, 09:30 PM) View Post

1200 points? you can get that winning and just doing decent in a ranked attack and defend at calypso

While that is true, you could also only get like 100 some points if you lose.  Usually if you lose, you have to still play the full 20 minutes as well cause they'll wait to the last few seconds to get the most points.

skit_____

• Archived User
Rank Point Glitch
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 09:13:00 PM »

has this glitch been stopped? i dont think its cheating at all... getting the rank of elite is very time consuming