xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Multiplayer Crashes  (Read 407 times)

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
Multiplayer Crashes
« on: January 05, 2007, 02:27:00 PM »

Is anyone else having trouble with the game crashing during multiplayer (specifically coop terrorist hunt)?  It's happened 3 times today so I just quit playing.

VerbalVenom

• Archived User
Multiplayer Crashes
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 12:26:00 AM »

i've always had problems with RSV since the launch of it. It was fine for 2 days, then it started freezing up on me. Online it'd give me DDEs when my 360 was only 3 weeks old (IF that). I'm guessing bad coding on the game, or poor caching/corrupted caching/corrupted saves. There's people who deleted corruptions on their HDD and it fixed it for them.

THEsirloin

• Archived User
Multiplayer Crashes
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 07:25:00 AM »

Yep it's done it to me too!

I've checked on the net and this is the only thing i've found about it!!

To test my disk i set my self up as a dedicated server and all the maps worked perfectly with no crashes... I do think there is an error somewhere!

Akoto

• Archived User
Multiplayer Crashes
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 12:24:00 AM »

here too, i've been experiencing freeze up from some of my friends server (frequently on private hosting). after 3 to 4 session, my game starts freezing. so i decided to quit the game and try another day.

Dalpura

• Archived User
Multiplayer Crashes
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 04:32:00 AM »

Especially annoying when you're on the winning team and you know you've got for ~600 points coming your way -- and it freezes with TEN SECONDS left.

crispwarez

• Archived User
Multiplayer Crashes
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 02:01:00 PM »

if u check ubisoft forums you would know this game is a fucking joke for crashing

in the last 30 mins i have had to reboot 3 times because of lock ups