xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Major Bug  (Read 254 times)

maziwanka

• Archived User
Major Bug
« on: December 31, 2006, 11:41:00 AM »

hey guys,

i'm in dante's hall and finished extracting info from the terrorist data hub. after that, i wasn't sure where to go so i wandered all the way back to the entrance, where i started this mission. i finally figured out that i had to  return to where i was (by the computer where i extracted the info) and climb a ladder near there. however, when i returned back to the entrance, it saved my progress. SO, when i died, the last "saved" checkpoint had the mission objective of "Extract info from the terrorist data hub." (essentially i had to redo what i'd done before). after making my way to the hub again, there's no longer the option to have your teammate hack the computer. essentially i'm stuck there for all eternity.

i hope this post was somewhat clear. i haven't connected to live so i dont know if there's a patch for this.

as i see it now, the only way for me to go past this is to start the game all over again, which i refuse to do.

i'll check ubisoft's homepage as well.

thanks for any tips/advice.

donperidon

• Archived User
Major Bug
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:55:00 AM »

QUOTE(maziwanka @ Dec 31 2006, 07:41 PM) View Post

hey guys,

i'm in dante's hall and finished extracting info from the terrorist data hub. after that, i wasn't sure where to go so i wandered all the way back to the entrance, where i started this mission. i finally figured out that i had to  return to where i was (by the computer where i extracted the info) and climb a ladder near there. however, when i returned back to the entrance, it saved my progress. SO, when i died, the last "saved" checkpoint had the mission objective of "Extract info from the terrorist data hub." (essentially i had to redo what i'd done before). after making my way to the hub again, there's no longer the option to have your teammate hack the computer. essentially i'm stuck there for all eternity.

i hope this post was somewhat clear. i haven't connected to live so i dont know if there's a patch for this.

as i see it now, the only way for me to go past this is to start the game all over again, which i refuse to do.

i'll check ubisoft's homepage as well.

thanks for any tips/advice.

Hi dude,

I'm stuck aswell in the same part you are stuck for all eternity...Did you perhaps allready managed to solve this problem? I don 't know what to do and where to go? Im standing in front of the HUB/PC in front of the stage but nothing happens? I also went up via the ladder, the door that is there is locked and also nothing happens again. Going back to where this scene started doesn't seem to do any good aswell??

I can imagine that we are not the only ones that ran into this problem, hope there is someone out there that can help us!!

Thnx in advance!

Peace out!

Grtz

Don Peridon

grim_d

• Archived User
Major Bug
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 10:57:00 AM »

cant you just start the mission again?

sosotiit

• Archived User
Major Bug
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 07:45:00 PM »

never tried it personally, but was told that if you start a new game a select the latest checkpoint, then your partner is back to do the hub thing again.

rgds,soso