xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Multiplayer Ranks - Info And Exp. Points  (Read 217 times)

Daz K

• Archived User
Multiplayer Ranks - Info And Exp. Points
« on: November 29, 2006, 05:12:00 AM »

Hi all,

been trawling the net and cannot find a definitive guide to how the mp ranking system works, what gets unlocked after each rank and how many exp. points are required.

If anyone knows of such a guide please post the link here, else we could make our own guide and post your knowledge of the ranking system here.

Doesnt matter if you dont know all of the info, any will be good in order to compile a nice ranking overview.

Thanks

Daz

makaveli91

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »

I don't know if there is a guide, but if you go to select your equipment it'll tell you exactly what rank you need to get what.  As for getting exp.  and ranking up.  Just play.  You'll eventually rank up. I have no idea how it REALLY works, but i assume if you win you get more experience.  If you lose, you don't get as much but you still do get some.

Daz K

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 01:05:00 AM »

yeah, i got that from the game.

however a guide would be helpfull so i will be compiling one anyway. As for exp for each rank, its something that would be good in the public domain because then you would know how far you are from the next rank.

I imagine its much like BF2 with each new rank being harder to get and taking longer than the previous.

Daz

sp3cialk

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 07:34:00 AM »

Maybe this will help ya... Link

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »

Is there a way to see how many Exp points you have total? I've been looking around and can't find it.