xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wow  (Read 266 times)

Heet

• Archived User
Wow
« on: November 22, 2006, 04:07:00 AM »

This game ROX!  I like GOW but shit this is great.  Framerate is extasy, visuals are what I hoped for, gameplay is PRO.

WHOHOOOOOOO!  We got another R63 times 10 that kicks ass   love.gif   pop.gif   love.gif

Best one yet!!!

VinnySem

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 05:52:00 AM »

Tell me about it, this game is fantastic. I've been a R6 fan since the original PC days, Rogue Spear, Urban Ops, etc. This is the pinnacle of the franchise.

I'm loving the "duck & cover" ala GoW.

Between GoW, FEAR, COD3, and R6V, I can't make up my mind which game to play!

This post has been edited by VinnySem: Nov 22 2006, 01:53 PM

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 08:52:00 AM »

I love it so far... but spawn camping is already getting bad... Also wish that the custom heads would show up quicker... I swear it was 4 mins into a round and still my friend had the default head...  dry.gif

Heet

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 11:56:00 AM »

^Same problem Vinney, I keep playing one for an hour and switching them.  I rented it and went and bought it about 20 mins later.  

I thought id be playing GOW for a couple more days but I like this better.

328iGuy

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2006, 12:39:00 PM »

I just picked this up today, can't play until I get home from the office, AHHHH!!!!  laugh.gif

mlmadmax

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2006, 09:34:00 PM »

I think this is a really solid game and would have been really great if not for the lack of V-Synce.

I didn't know it used the unreal engine until i popped it in and i was pleasantly surprised by the graphics.

The screen tearing is bull, if GOW doesn't tear no other came released should from this point on.

I like the game overall though.

xboxexpert

• Recovered User
Wow
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 09:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(mlmadmax @ Nov 23 2006, 11:34 PM) *

I think this is a really solid game and would have been really great if not for the lack of V-Synce.

I didn't know it used the unreal engine until i popped it in and i was pleasantly surprised by the graphics.

The screen tearing is bull, if GOW doesn't tear no other came released should from this point on.

I like the game overall though.

I've noticed that no other game out compares to gears of war graphics wise.  It really showed what the 360 is capable of.

MeanMF

• Archived User
Wow
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2006, 09:56:00 PM »

I haven't noticed any screen tearing at all..And that's strange because it usually bugs the hell out of me. But ya the camping and sitting around in cover mode waiting for somebody to walk by just kills the multiplayer games.  But co-op rocks!