xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video  (Read 259 times)

tonloc79

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« on: June 09, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »

Not sure if this is the first time this video was released but its a must see.

IGN link to the vid!

This game looks great, cant wait for its release.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 12:28:00 PM »

i dont know whats on the link you posted (cant access it at work) but there are high res vids of the E3 demo and some interview are also at gametrailers.com

http://www.gametrail...hp?fs=1&id=2680

still one of the most impressive games at E3 IMO.  the moment the scene opens up in the helecopter i thought it was rendered at first then at a closer look and the guy saying its all real time, my jaw dropped and i needed a change of underwear  tongue.gif

CattyKid

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 01:17:00 PM »

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was busy watching it like 8 times biggrin.gif.
THIS shows some real strategy and planning to complete an objective.  In other Rainbow 6 games, I could almost always go in with guns blazing and do what needed to be done, but not here.
Wow.
And the graphics?  Incredible, and we know that's in-game.  The only issue I saw was framerate, but they have time until this game comes out so that can be fixed.
Is it just me, or do those fountains look... I don't know... real?
Character models... look even better than GRAW.  Lighting is astounding.  
Why, MS, do you insist on taking our money?  What are we going to do, NOT buy this!?

tonloc79

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Jun 9 2006, 07:35 PM) View Post

i dont know whats on the link you posted (cant access it at work) but there are high res vids of the E3 demo and some interview are also at gametrailers.com

http://www.gametrail...hp?fs=1&id=2680

still one of the most impressive games at E3 IMO.  the moment the scene opens up in the helecopter i thought it was rendered at first then at a closer look and the guy saying its all real time, my jaw dropped and i needed a change of underwear  tongue.gif

It might not link because i was loggged into my IGN account?
Looks like your link is the same just not as good quality. If you have an IGN account, the file is 400mb + and looks beautiful.

KAGE360

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(CattyKid @ Jun 9 2006, 03:24 PM) View Post

Is it just me, or do those fountains look... I don't know... real?

i know my jaw dropped when i first saw the fountains in the E3 demo while they were in the helicopter.  it couldnt believe they could get water not only looking that good, but moving that good.   blink.gif

It might not link because i was loggged into my IGN account?

nah, im at work thats why, and they are nazis here.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »

Just to add, I want to remind you all that a game with graphics like this is coming out only about a year after the system was released, and devs STILL haven't harnessed the full power that the 360 is capable of.  But, I and countless others (probably you guys, too) have said that over and over again.

And one more thing: I thought the audio was excellent as well.  Not just the voice acting, but also the sounds from the guns, glass breaking, explosions, everything.  And that was on 2 crappy PC speakers... just WAIT until we hear it on 5.1 surround wink.gif

esc1

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

I just watched it for first time as well.  Damn!  How good is that game looking.  I sure the hell hope they get their online shit together for this unlike GRAW where you have to research for rooms if you can't join one and no buddy system.  Plus if you have to wait for a room to finish their game at least let us watch some of the action.

esc1

• Archived User
Hd Rainbow 6 Vegas Video
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »

Jesus look how dead these game specific forums are.  Wow.