xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Major Announcement For Rainbow Fans  (Read 340 times)

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Major Announcement For Rainbow Fans
« on: February 22, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

Gamereports reported the following:

2006/02/22 13:30:11: By DM
 It seems the official Rainbow Six web site has added a countdown marking the hours, minutes and seconds "until a Major announcement" is made. As of now, the news is less than 12 days away. We have also discovered that the countdown began at t-minus 360 hours, so of course we speculate that an Xbox 360 Rainbow Six game will be revealed eventually. More as we have it.

Cannot wait to hear the news! Unless the news is that Clancy is publishing a new book (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

omg yes! i love rainbow six.

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »

ive loved the series since back when it first came out, what was that 10 years. damn good times

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »

I just hope they make a better game than lockdown(if the announcement is about a 360 game). That game was a POS for a RS game. Even the PC version, which was more polished than the xbox version, still sucked big elephant balls. It just didnt seem like a RS game..............

cjd70510

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 08:36:00 AM »

They are making a Rainbow Six game for the Xbox 360.  The March issue of EGM magazine has a page on it in the back section of the magazine saying that "in next issue" (April) their will be more information about this game.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 10:43:00 AM »

Excellent

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(deftonesmx17 @ Feb 23 2006, 09:47 AM) View Post

I just hope they make a better game than lockdown(if the announcement is about a 360 game). That game was a POS for a RS game. Even the PC version, which was more polished than the xbox version, still sucked big elephant balls. It just didnt seem like a RS game..............

agreed.  the series is a tactical shooter and there was no tactics in lockdown.  jaggies or not if this new one is another run-n-gun, count me out.

redwolf

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

i know "Rainbow Six: Critical Hour" is coming to Xbox (they say they'll bring back the original "tactical" gameplay...blah...blah...yeah we will see  sleeping.gif ).... this announcement better be nextgen Rainbow Six for Xbox 360...not some lame ass Xbox/PC port  dry.gif