xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graw Problem... Wtf?  (Read 253 times)

Inuyasha152

• Archived User
Graw Problem... Wtf?
« on: July 01, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »

Hey everyone,
I am haveing a really weird problem with GRAW. Everytime I try to exit to the Xbox360 dashboard FROM an XBOX LIVE game room or an XBOX LIVE MULTIPLAYER MATCH, it FREEZES! Every single time. I think this started after the update, but I am not really sure. I can go into the multiplayer menu and leave from there fine, I can also leave from the system link game room fine, it's just when im in an Xbox Live game room, or in an Xbox Live match, it freezes when I try to exit to the dashboard. I wanted to see if it was a problem with my Xbox360 so I put in Far Cry Instincts Predator, started up a multiplayer game and it left perfectly fine, so then I decided to test DOA4, it also worked perfectly. I then tested GRAW on my brothers Xbox360, joining an Xbox Live game room and leaving, and it works? I dont understand. Why in the world is this happening to my Xbox360? Can anyone else test to see if it's happening to them? I have also tried clearing the cache and re-downloading the update. Both my brothers Xbox360 and mine are running GRAW Chapter 2 with the Auto Update for the game. The last thing I tried was switching disc's, still the same thing is happening.
Ideas anyone?
Thanks,
-Vic

Inuyasha152

• Archived User
Graw Problem... Wtf?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »

Sorry, I couldn't edit my first message. I just deleted Chapter 2 and cleared my cache to re-download the auto update, and guess what? It works now. I'm going to re-download the Chapter 2 content and hopefully my original download was just corrupt somehow, will post an update when I re-try it.
Also I forgot to add this in my original post, here is a 20 second video of what was happening. (sorry for the bad quality, it's an old digital camera)
Link

Inuyasha152

• Archived User
Graw Problem... Wtf?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 11:56:00 PM »

Sorry for so many posts... I re-downloaded chapter 2 and it works. Problems solved!