xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Stupid Game!  (Read 321 times)

Adam6

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« on: June 18, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »

Ok well anybody else having this stupid issues?

It takes me about half an hour to get into a damn game on Live, due to either being kicked out, or not even be able to connect. Then when I finally get into a game, I play a few rounds then it just locks up! Its basicly a 3/10 chance that your going to be able to play 2+ rounds! Its just stupid! I only had GRAW a day and im already getting pissed about how buggy and stupid the XBL feature is...

Is this just me getting messed around or is this a known fault in GRAW?  sleep.gif

Are they going to patch this basicly unplayable game or what?

Also, I dont have any problems with with any of my other games, only with GRAW. My NAT Status is Open btw.

VOlition

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2006, 09:16:00 AM »

Hey, you, GRAW is the best shootting game on the Xbox 360 and you better give it respect lol.  I don't knopw why your having such a bad time getting a game to play. I just go to custom games in multiplayer and voila, you get about 20 games up there.

Adam6

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 11:01:00 AM »

Yea its a good game but its just that if I pay £40 for a game, I expect it to work 100% tbh. I expect it to have a few bugs, as nothing is perfect, but this is just madness tbh.

I can search and play games, it just most of the time the games crash or freeze.

sidewinder33

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 11:51:00 AM »

It might be your 360 not the game. I've had it since the day of its release, never locked up never had any trouble. What connection speed do you have? It could be that a lot of people from your area don't play GRAW. if thats true they send you to the US servers I believe. But from what your saying its sounds like your 360 is nosing in. Does it freeze with any other game?

Adam6

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

Hmm well ive just been playing and was able to stay in the same room playing for around 2-3 solid! And, not my 360 dosnt freeze/lock up with any other games. And I have a 2.2Mb BT Broadband ADSL connection, with an Open NAT Status. Tbh I think its just GRAW......My friend says he has alot of trouble with GRAW also. Hmm and I dont think it would be my 360, as its never locked up during single player.

Adam6

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 11:48:00 AM »

Yea ive tried but somtimes it still crashes. I was playing again last night for about 3 hours solid on MP without a crash, maybe things have sorted themselfs out? lol

tgm4883

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 01:57:00 PM »

How many people are you playing with?

Try with fewer people

alsybub

• Archived User
Stupid Game!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 04:57:00 AM »

I used to have a lot of probs and a lot of my friends did as well. You join a game and it throws you out almost instantly. To everyone else it looks like you quit.

There was a guy in on of my games not too long ago who said that if you don't press anything or say anything before the game starts it won't throw you out. I told this to my friends and they don't seem to have the problem anymore.

This has happened to me even when it's only UK gamers in the room with me.

Ever since I upgraded to 8meg broadband it hasn't done it to me. I think that may be a coinsidence though.