xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Aaah, Weird Graw Glitch...  (Read 224 times)

rush340

• Archived User
Aaah, Weird Graw Glitch...
« on: May 06, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

Me and a buddy were playing GRAW this morning (on the same xbox), and I found a pretty annoying glitch.  We played co-op elimination against computers, and if he died and then observed me, my y-axis would switch to inverted, and the menu would still say inverted is off.  Even when I turned it on it was still inverted.  It wasn't a one time thing, it happened every time he died first.  Also, he uses inverted controls and I use normal.  And if it might matter, we set up the custom game on xbox live, but got impatient, so we just played co-op elimination.

Greenpants200

• Archived User
Aaah, Weird Graw Glitch...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 02:26:00 PM »

The only solution to this is to avoid observing as far as I've been able to figure out.  It doesn't really matter since you're looking at the same TV anyway.  I noticed this on GRAW and, strangely enough, on Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike for the original xbox.  Apparantly whatever error they made was not caught the first time.

Edit: I doubt it matters where you set the game up.  I did mine normally through "local play" and had the same results as you.