xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graw Co-op Question  (Read 183 times)

beertinted

• Archived User
Graw Co-op Question
« on: April 22, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »

Is the proper way to play co-op in graw (split-screen with another player) to use the multiplayer > local > then choose the co-op mode?  it only offers 4 maps - it seems like there's something I'm missing...  I'd like to be able to play the entire game in co-op and have it be truly mission-based as in the single player mode...
Is there something I'm doing wrong, or are 4 maps all your get with co-op?

Thanks

lostboyz

• Archived User
Graw Co-op Question
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »

there is only 4 maps currently in co-op more to come

spinr34

• Archived User
Graw Co-op Question
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:52:00 PM »

just a quick ?, am i the only one that finds co-op extremely difficult?

beertinted

• Archived User
Graw Co-op Question
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 04:42:00 PM »

lostboyz:  That's the first I've heard of new maps... where can I find more info?

Spinr43:  I agree, it's pretty tough, I had to enable infinate respawning in the custom game type screen... it's fun though!

spinr34

• Archived User
Graw Co-op Question
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(beertinted @ Apr 29 2006, 03:13 PM) View Post

lostboyz:  That's the first I've heard of new maps... where can I find more info?

Spinr43:  I agree, it's pretty tough, I had to enable infinate respawning in the custom game type screen... it's fun though!

beertinted: yea man, i ended up putting the respawns on infinte too.  however, i didn't get an achievement after completing a mission and i think it is because of the respawn setting sad.gif ah well, one day i'll sit down and work at it.

sp3cialk

• Archived User
Graw Co-op Question
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »

yea you must leave the setting on mission (1 life to live)... make sure you and your team take your time... as long as 1 member of the team completes the mission everyone will get the achievement...

as for more levels... I hope this is true...would make sense why they named them 1-1, 1-2, ...  could make way for 2-1, 2-2, etc.  Only time will tell...