xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Where Can I Get Glitching Info  (Read 217 times)

lostboyz

• Archived User
Where Can I Get Glitching Info
« on: April 20, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »

generally we dont give out those kind of things here, but give it a quick google search and im sure youll find everything

Stratus

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 08:09:00 PM »

In the end google will tell all, same with forums

XBANDGUY

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 11:28:00 AM »

I know quite a few teleportation tricks.

I will share info for the desert gulch teleport on top of the bridge.

pdottz

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 09:12:00 PM »

thats what i though. in fact NONE of them where removed. and ALL the new maps have an insane amount of glitches.

there's a pattern i noticed, you can guess about 85% of them where there will be a teleportation glitch without even trying it, just by looking at the surroundings of certain objects or how certain objects are placed.

makes me beleive it's a glitch in the collision and camera, and not the actual maps themselves.

of course not all the glitches follow this pattern ( ie. prone glitch)

how do you do the desert gulch bridge glitch?

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »

i've never glitched on purpose in GRAW online, and for that matter havent' played it online all that much, but it sucks that they don't try and fix that.  you'd have to learn to glitch just to make it an even playing field against those that do it.  

good thing oblivion is sucking every free moment i have right now, otherwise i might get angry at everyone doing it.  hopefully it isn't all that common.

ProjectMayhem86

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »

Hey, i actually know about 80% of all glitches.only ones i dont know are the ones on old town and desert gulch.
 i know how to get a sniper rifle with a rocket launcher together. teleport glitches, suspending on telegraph poles, hanging on walls, walking up fences, dissapearing thru the floor, laying in water. and would gladly show anyone any time i am online, just hit me up with a message or a friends request.  tag is   ProjectMayhem86        

please let me know any that you know. Thanks  biggrin.gif