xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My Xbox Broke My Graw  (Read 589 times)

CAjr45

• Archived User
My Xbox Broke My Graw
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 04:49:00 PM »

i personally find it very hard for the DVD drive to split a disk, so hard that i doubt anyone that says it....spliting is MUCH different than scratching like some of the earlier reports, but whatever.

every last person who says the dvd drive split the disk, i'm sure was user error before the game ot in the drive at all. There just isn't physically enough room in the drive for the disc to bend far enough for it to split...it bogglees my mind how someone could blame splitting of a disc on a dvd drive...

maverick you might be right. some peoples may have been user error.

but take it from me. i look at my discs ALL THE TIME when i take it out and is about to put it in the tray
(its a wierd habit but yes i do)

and the dvd drive splitting the dvd because of intense outward pressure isnt impossible. it could happen

thats all im saying but I've tried every perspective.

all my discs have been perfect (i know i look at them all the time) and i'm sure i would have put them in incorrectly a number of time.

now either the dvd drive randomly cracked the disc (and one time i played pgr3 for 15 straight hours)

or the disc was defective physically or something made the dvd drive spin that disc out really fast

CAjr45

• Archived User
My Xbox Broke My Graw
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »

thats what i mean.

but in some other cases.

suppose a dvd is spinning rapidly fast(possibly not wobbling)

and the speed practically streches the disc outward causing the inner crack (the inner hole is being opened more)

and is as far as it will get since the game can now not be read and wont spin as fast
Pages: 1 2 [3]