xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graphic Glitch  (Read 215 times)

FreewayX327

• Archived User
Graphic Glitch
« on: March 31, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

I was playing Guardrail 9 and while i was playing i was getting these glitches. There were a bunch of flat shapes on the street and when i look one way they would just stretch out and cover the screen.  Has anybody seen this other than me? I don't think its my xbox. I'll try later to see if it happens again

deacon187

• Archived User
Graphic Glitch
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »

yep i got this issue also, something to do with the black cars, after i blow them up the shapes dissapear

Xdox_

• Archived User
Graphic Glitch
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 07:40:00 PM »

I had a serious graphical glitch on the level where you have to secure the dude from the helicopter that crashed. Just about everything would dissappear including the buildings and even myself and my teammates. Only thing that was visible was my gun it got pretty annoying cause of course you couldnt go anywhere. I've ran across so many glitches with this game that sometimes I just wanns give up on it completly. They should of just put a little more time into this.

Potato_salad

• Archived User
Graphic Glitch
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 06:17:00 AM »

My guy keeps on getting stuck to the stationary M50s. When I try to leave the M50, the guy gets up, but his arms are like glued to the M50! Anyone else had that problem?

spinr34

• Archived User
Graphic Glitch
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(FreewayX327 @ Mar 31 2006, 04:05 PM) View Post

I was playing Guardrail 9 and while i was playing i was getting these glitches. There were a bunch of flat shapes on the street and when i look one way they would just stretch out and cover the screen.  Has anybody seen this other than me? I don't think its my xbox. I'll try later to see if it happens again

yea i noticed the same issue on the same mission.  it has to do with the cars, if you turn a certain way it seems like it stretches it the length of some invisible lines, if you look at it right on it seems ok. i just blew up the cars anyways (had some extra grenades) smile.gif

aurs

• Archived User
Graphic Glitch
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 06:23:00 AM »

The map in multiplayer turned pink on me.. Gay Recon tongue.gif

Now my map in multiplayer is constantly pink, and I can not see the smoke from smoke grenades... And in addition to this, there are lots of issues with the graphics. Single player works fine. I've returned my game disc, and I'm going to the retailer to pick it up again today with instructions from Ubisoft on how to fix. I won't believe it until I see it..

Aurs