xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Finally Beat Graw On Hard  (Read 224 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Finally Beat Graw On Hard
« on: March 22, 2006, 06:06:00 PM »

Congrats! my final stats shows I did better on Hard than Normal, but I attribute that 2 knowing where to go and what to do the 2nd time around, and losing less bastard ai ghosts in the process  tongue.gif

mitch2025

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 22 2006, 08:13 PM) View Post

Congrats! my final stats shows I did better on Hard than Normal, but I attribute that 2 knowing where to go and what to do the 2nd time around, and losing less bastard ai ghosts in the process  tongue.gif

i never once lost any support vehicles or allies while playing on normal. however, i had some of my allies get killed (healed them though) and alot of my vehicles get blown up on hard. hard is very challenging but fun at the same time

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 08:42:00 PM »

Nice, I am having troubles beating the game on normal tongue.gif

Nascasho

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2006, 01:11:00 AM »

I keep dying for the first chopper mission (second mission) on hard. The gamertag tells it all. The ramerez one wasn't too hard because the enemys location predictable, but whew... those damn on-hit-kills start to piss you off once you get far, poof... Game over... "Snake.. Snake!... SNAAAAAAAAKE!!!!"

spinr34

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

i just suck using the damn gun on the hilo.  i can take out 20 guys in front of me on the ground but you put me on the damn hilo gun and i can't hit shit :/  ah well, it isn't that difficult just have to do it a couple times.  fun ass game though.

Xdox_

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 08:56:00 AM »

It sucks I was playing the last mission on hard by doing my profile i beat on normal and choosing the last mission and then setting the difficulty to hard and it took forever to beat it but then i didnt get an achievment cause i guess you have to start and entirely new game.

yakpimp

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 08:12:00 AM »

Yea, I started doing that too, although I started with the first level. When I found out it gave me nothing, I was like screw this, starting a new game, and setting the difficutly to hard. That works perfectly.