xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: G.r.a.w. Question......  (Read 326 times)

loserkid182

• Archived User
G.r.a.w. Question......
« on: March 17, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »

You can change the density on the lobby, select Custom (working from memory) and then you can choose enemy levels and your respawn count.

then save it as a new custom setting.

I just change it each time just to be sure and overwrite my previous settings

Deftech

• Archived User
G.r.a.w. Question......
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 10:52:00 AM »

matt, I havent found a way of being able to check progress towards online achievements. Id like to know how far along I am in the "head shots" dept. Thats all I aim for when playing  jester.gif It also gets me killed a lot.

deacon187

• Archived User
G.r.a.w. Question......
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »

ivebeen looking for some kind of stats also but no luck in finding any yet

Legendary Badass

• Archived User
G.r.a.w. Question......
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »

Set yourself as an auto rifleman. Then kill as many guys as possible in the co-op territory setting. I call it "The last 15 minutes of 'Commando'". Set the enemy density to infinite and turn off respaws. Just try and stay alive, with 6 or more buddies. When you all die off, create a new game and it'll count to your hosts as well. Killing rebels in this setup will get you the 500 headshots quickly. You don't even have to aim for the head.

shooptek

• Archived User
G.r.a.w. Question......
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 05:53:00 AM »

I was really hoping that they would have a better ranking system on the new Xbox Live than is in effect right now.  I like the ranking system in GR:AW, but I was hoping you would be able to track this on the web, and see leaderboards easier and stuff like Halo 2.  Halo 2 is still the best Live game (not talking about gameplay) because of the ease of leaderboards and the whole lobby system and everything.  GR:AW is close, but could be better.