xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Need Graw Help...stuck  (Read 381 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« on: March 14, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

wish I could help, I just landed on the roof myself.

Hopefully someone gets in here and helps ya out beerchug.gif

damn is this game gorgeous  love.gif

nebur

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »

known glitch. check xbox.com forums. i had to restart the level and refrained from blowing up the enemy trucks and it let me pass it. basically what is happening to you is when you get to the first objective when you keep walking it tells you, you are leaving the battle zone right? if so thats the fix.

Deftech

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »

Im glad I read this b4 I tackled it, lol

I still have no idea what to do and what not to do so we shall see  ph34r.gif

nebur

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »

Anc I tried that but the bastards wered invincible. hiding behind something and i killed 2 out of the four that appeared on my screen. Unfortunately i had no other choice then to restart the level.

Deftech

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(AnC @ Mar 14 2006, 04:58 PM) View Post

you need to target the Enemy at the last checkpoint and order your tanks to take them out before you can progress, its a Bad glitch im sure because unless the targets appear on your HUD you cant order the tanks to target them (happened on my first try) and thus you get stuck on the roof and cant continue.

I assume I stay on rooftops for the beginning? I cant find a way down to the street yet, lol

my tanks are on the move to the 2nd objective, so I let them shoot what ever is there and I shouldnt experience the bug?

No matter, the game is easy on the eyes  love.gif  so I wont mind starting the mission over if I come across the bug. Thanks for the heads up.

Sniper rifle in hand and on next gen rooftops, I couldnt ask for more beerchug.gif

why just a few minutes ago I started streaming my soundtrack and sipped Folgers while checking out the scenery after shooting a few marskmen smile.gif

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 03:31:00 PM »

that mission you just keep walking from roof to roof for a majority, or all of the mission... just keep looking for stair cases

unless you guys are talking about something else... i just remember not being able to find where to go at the beginning for a minute

nebur

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »

the tanks could move just dont blow up the enemy trucks. once you get the 1st objective complete your good to go!.
nebur

Deftech

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

wait back up...

dont you have to blow up a truck in the very beginning?

I tossed a nade down and it blew something up, and killing a few nearby enemies along with the explosion in the process, then the 2nd objective popped up.

so that was wrong? or is it any trucks after that point I cannot explode?

nebur

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 04:38:00 PM »

you dont have to blow up the truck at all. just kill the soldiers. if you can reach the end of the level by doing this awesome. but for some reason one of my tanks stayed glued at the beginning of the level when i did that.

IMnotGarBagE

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 05:17:00 PM »

Gay, i'm stuck at the same spot. I really don't want to do this mission over. O well.

Deftech

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(nebur @ Mar 14 2006, 06:45 PM) View Post

you dont have to blow up the truck at all. just kill the soldiers. if you can reach the end of the level by doing this awesome. but for some reason one of my tanks stayed glued at the beginning of the level when i did that.

yep, the 3rd tank just sits there  grr.gif  I'll start it over without killing the truck. Thanks

nebur

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 05:33:00 PM »

yup good hunting!

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
Need Graw Help...stuck
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2006, 03:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(Justaren @ Mar 14 2006, 07:51 PM) View Post

dont move that tanks at all....you dont have to... and dont blow up any of the enemy trucks.....just wipe out all the soliders...

That is correct.  I experienced the bug and couldn't figure out what the hell was happening.  Once I killed every enemy the mission completed.  The worst were the enemies near the zone C.  My tank could not kill them but with my sniper I went backwards in the level a bit somewhere around zone B and took them out.  The level then completed.   dry.gif