xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: G.r.a.w.  (Read 191 times)

shamsulaswad

• Archived User
G.r.a.w.
« on: March 11, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »

I think the weapon can be selected after protect the US president mission which is propably the 8th mission including the training. I might be wrong but that's when I found the weapon.

lostboyz

• Archived User
G.r.a.w.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »

ghost recon has always had a thing where to unlock certain weapons for multiplayer you need to beat a certain level under specific conditions, like the first one had to beat red square combat with a sniper and no teamates

Tie Wrap

• Archived User
G.r.a.w.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »

didnt have idea about that weapon yet. im still starting at level 1. but most definitely im on my way up there. so if anyone have some tips we will be glad to have it here. thanks

hamwbone

• Recovered User
G.r.a.w.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 01:34:00 AM »

you get the gun in GUARDRAIL IX

Deftech

• Archived User
G.r.a.w.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »

shamsulaswad and hamwbone are correct. And theres no tutorial needed, you stick to a wall and lean like you would with any other gun and zoom. Your arms stick the rifle out with less of your body being exposed and thats all there is 2 it. I wish it had a better zoom but it comes with tons of ammo so its all good smile.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
G.r.a.w.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »

im going through the game for the second time on hard, and totally forgot about this gun, been having too much fun sniping people through walls.  just so i know, what is the gun called?

scooby_dooby

• Archived User
G.r.a.w.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 12:15:00 PM »

it's your regualr MRC or whatever your default gun is, with a camera mounted.

The camera has much less zoom than normal, and aiming around the corners is definately less accurate than normal pop-out & shoot, but it's a sweet gun, almost no risk.

Has anyone ever been shot yet when aiming around a corner with this thing? I haven't been hit...yet.