xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graw Clan Matches For The Competative Gamers  (Read 111 times)

deacon187

• Archived User
Graw Clan Matches For The Competative Gamers
« on: March 10, 2006, 03:44:00 PM »

during leisure playing i do prefer 1st person but when using 3rd you have an advantage so i end up using 3rd since everyone else is and dont want to be at a dissadvantage

if i can find 1st person only servers i will definatly stick to them in priority

but for all the guys out there who play in leagues on ladder sites in a competative way,or anyone thats going to get into a league with GRAW what do you prefer cause i totally prefer 1st person, it makes the game so much more real not to mention that is how all the fun started with the original on xbox and also in GRIT, 3rd person just doesnt seem real, you can laydown behind a car and see the majority of the way down a street, you can hide behing corners of buildings yet without peeking out still see if anyone is coming from around the corner, it just isnt fun or fair or real

so on a competative note the majority of guys in my clan all prefer 1st person for league play/clan matches, i havent been on any ladder sites for a while but hopefully there are 1st person only ladders out there

anyone who plays mostly 3rd person, i was on a 1st person locked view server last night for 5 hours and it is an extremely awsome to play this game, if you havent touched into 1st person much try playing an entire night in 1st person, you will appreciate the game play more, i hope, at least on a competative level

3rd person is fine and dandy for everyones solo campains and such but for online gaming, i think it should be locked to 1st for everyone

woofis

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »

i prefer first person games but for ghost recon, thrid person seams eaiser to use and better.

shooptek

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »

I am a huge fan of the 3rd person view in this game, and I find that the first person view is really akward, especially since you cant see the gun.