xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Graw No Gun Fp?  (Read 381 times)

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« on: March 10, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »

Can anyone give me an explanation as to why the xbox and pc versions show a gun and the 360 doesn't'? What a disappointment!!! Hells Bells man.

esc1

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 01:42:00 PM »

I don't think there is a good explanation, but when you think about it is above the gun view really the first person view?  Not really, but its what we all became used to.

lostboyz

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

its been discussed, and since day 1 ghost recon hasnt had a fp gun, the new one on pc and xbox do, sweet, whatever, it dosent bother me in the least

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(lostboyz @ Mar 10 2006, 02:51 PM) View Post

its been discussed, and since day 1 ghost recon hasnt had a fp gun, the new one on pc and xbox do, sweet, whatever, it dosent bother me in the least

In my best Bill Lumberg voice..Sure ok, glad it doesn't bother you. Everything you said is known. My question was: why the difference between the xbox,360 and pc...if you know.

giftic

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 02:10:00 PM »

360 better graphics.. 1000 different modes to PLAY... 3rd person view (which works perfect)
and the best experience i had on 360... this Game made me really happy to own a 360
its the BEST

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(griffin XXI @ Mar 10 2006, 03:45 PM) View Post

Can anyone give me an explanation as to why the xbox and pc versions show a gun and the 360 doesn't'? What a disappointment!!! Hells Bells man.

You obviously never touched a ghost recon game on any platform in the past 6 years. A gun showing on xbox and pc is a first for the series, so thats not the norm.

giftic

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 02:15:00 PM »

P.s 360 Version has a Black Hawk down Mode... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 10 2006, 03:20 PM) View Post

You obviously never touched a ghost recon game on any platform in the past 6 years. A gun showing on xbox and pc is a first for the series, so thats not the norm.

God I'm talking to myself. No shit this is a first, just wanted to know why its on the pc/xbox and not the 360. Deftech could you just read the question b4 you answer with sarcasm. Thanks bro. BTW I LOVE the game!

giftic

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »

The Xbox version and 360 version... are two totally different GAMES..played BOTH
TOTALLY DIFFERENT... like MARS and Vinus

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(giftic @ Mar 10 2006, 03:29 PM) View Post

The Xbox version and 360 version... are two totally different GAMES..played BOTH
TOTALLY DIFFERENT... like MARS and Vinus

Yeah I know they are Giftic. If you don't know the answer, just don't answer or send me a reply in the negative. Pretend for a moment I have a brain and respond accordingly. Thanks all.

giftic

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 02:35:00 PM »

yeah any feedback is feedback bro
but they probably didnt add the 1st person view with GUN..because it was done so many times "black"

i think the 360 made the socom2 killer,..thats why they went with the 3rd person view

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 02:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(griffin XXI @ Mar 10 2006, 04:24 PM) View Post

God I'm talking to myself. No shit this is a first, just wanted to know why its on the pc/xbox and not the 360. Deftech could you just read the question b4 you answer with sarcasm. Thanks bro. BTW I LOVE the game!

Sarcasm?

You sure you know its a first?

I get the feeling you never knew all Recons in the past showed no gun. And if you knew anything about the 360 version, and read threads about it in the past 9 months, you wouldnt be posting about this after the game was released.

I dont know the answer to your question, and if I find out, I wont bother posting the answer because it would contain sarcasm  rolleyes.gif

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(Deftech @ Mar 10 2006, 03:43 PM) View Post

Sarcasm?

You sure you know its a first?
I get the feeling you never knew all Recons in the past showed no gun. And if you knew anything about the 360 version, and read threads about it in the past 9 months, you wouldnt be posting about this after the game was released.

I dont know the answer to your question, and if I find out, I wont bother posting the answer because it would contain sarcasm  rolleyes.gif

Deftech i answer your questions and posts with courtesy. Whats up? Heres my history: I've played through all the past recons (love them), i love this one as well, i knew that a gun wouldn't be available for the 360 and was simply asking if anyone here had heard why on the 360 it was absent. Simple as that, because i was curious and alot of you guys are more informed than me. thats why i'm posting this question. thanks for the help.

tonloc79

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »

I would guess that they wanted to stay true to the Recon franchise with the 360 version and they are just trying something new with the other versions? I dont think anyone other then the developers could truly answer your question though!

griffin XXI

• Archived User
Graw No Gun Fp?
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Mar 10 2006, 04:03 PM) View Post

I would guess that they wanted to stay true to the Recon franchise with the 360 version and they are just trying something new with the other versions? I dont think anyone other then the developers could truly answer your question though!

thank you for the reply. wasn't sure and hadn't heard, but what you say makes sense to me.
Pages: [1] 2