xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Graw Dissapointments  (Read 655 times)

lostboyz

• Archived User
Graw Dissapointments
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

Second to last mission an enemy apc pulls up, i kill the gunner and tell my team to destroy the vehicle as I had an anti-tank gunner in my group. well all three walk up to the vehicle and then the guy shoots his RPG killing all of them. I really felt like leaving them there to die of complete retardation but i guess i needed them for the rest of the level.

I thought the AI would get better from the first GR, but I think they just built levels to support the AI that they have.

I completely love this game though, just beat it on normal and ready to try out some MP

VinnySem

• Archived User
Graw Dissapointments
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »

I'll start with gripes first, then things I like.

Gripes
  • The single-player AI teamates couldn't graduate 4th grade, let alone join an elite covert combat unit.
  • "Cover mode". Just let us peek around and over obstacles
  • Put a grenade launcher on a assault rifle and you lose the scope?
  • It's almost as if single player and multiplayer are different games with the same graphics. The zoom/fire graphics are different in each mode, specifically with the MR-C. And no "cover mode" in multiplayer?

• Helicopter/chain gun sequences in SP. Great fun mowing down Mexicans 5 at a time!
  • The "after death" cam in MP, if there is a camping sniper you can see their spot after they headshot you.
  • The after-death animations, falling off high perches or getting blown up by grenade or rocket. I can't help but bust out laughing

Over all, I give the game a 8.5. The things I don't like are minor annoyances compared to the things I like. I'm an old fan of the Clancy games, dating back to the first Rainbow 6 on PC. Look for my Gamertag, I host games most every night.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]