xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Strange Graw Graphics Issue.  (Read 177 times)

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
Strange Graw Graphics Issue.
« on: March 10, 2006, 03:48:00 AM »

I actually had something like that around the train station stage.  Some of the Cars would stretch out into the sky all distorted and crap.  It wasn't inhibiting gameplay but it was weird.  Sometimes some walls or open spaces would turn black for a sec or two but it only happened in that stage.  I thought maybe my 360 needed a break but once I passed the stage, all was well. dry.gif

griffin XXI

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 07:17:00 AM »

I've notice some things too. Really minor things, like some things have flickered in the environment and a floating fun or body, only has happened a couple times. I'm on the first night level now. Also the game froze on me and required me to shut down the system and reboot. My saves were still there thankfully.

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 08:56:00 AM »

I have noticed the same issues on GRAW as in PDZ, when standing still and look left to right really fast, the screen seems to flicker (or get choppy) hard to explain. Other than that looks good

Altima NEO

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Category 5 @ Mar 10 2006, 12:37 AM) View Post

Anyone seen this yet.  I was playing level two (where I was stuck for nearly forever) and protecting the prsident, when all of the sudden walls started disappearing so I could see right through them (although I could not shoot since the walls were still supposed to be there).  then vehicles and building started disappearing and reappearing.  It was like I had crossed over the plane of existence.  I had onyl been playing about 5 minutes, and the machine was rather cold.

After i died, and replayed the round all was well again.

I have also notice some small graphic anomolies like textures flickering (very occasionally), and once I saw a tree or two that would turn white when i spun around towards them, but only at a certain speed.

Anyone else seen these visual anomolies?

Whew, man. I was freaking out just now, since the EXACT same thing happened to me. I was at the point to where I just picked up the Mexican president, and once I was in the parking garage, the walls started to dissapear, and the soldier cameras were wiggin out. I thought my 360 was going whack (first ever incident) but good to see its an in game thing.

UWTopGun

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 10:26:00 PM »

OP, I had the exact same thing happen to me.  I was in the large square/open area where the president's limo had been blown up.  After I was assigned the next objective, I went over to the tents to await the convoy, and it started going all strange.  Some objects would turn black and fade to white, they would become transparent, and it's much the way you describe.  It just looks surreal.

Anyway, it only happened once and I went on playing just fine.  Haven't had any feeze-ups or other graphical glitches, so I don't think it's the 360.

tNCecil

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(chuxterofdoom @ Mar 10 2006, 05:55 AM) View Post

I actually had something like that around the train station stage.  Some of the Cars would stretch out into the sky all distorted and crap.  It wasn't inhibiting gameplay but it was weird.  Sometimes some walls or open spaces would turn black for a sec or two but it only happened in that stage.  I thought maybe my 360 needed a break but once I passed the stage, all was well. dry.gif

Had the same exact thing happen to me. I have a video of it on my camera i believe

VOlition

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »

Same thing happened!