xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Posted These Graw Q's In Ubi's Forums As Well...  (Read 244 times)

hamwbone

• Recovered User
I Posted These Graw Q's In Ubi's Forums As Well...
« on: March 08, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »

1... havnt seen it anywhere, because its real time body movement im sure its for realism, people dont just spin on the feet. i wish it was there too but i think its to be fair in multiplayer

2. the HUD is in integral part of the game... good luck losing it!

3. ? sorry

4. i love this game

Deezee

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 11:53:00 PM »

I noticed that playing in 720p on my Samsung DLP HDTV, the blue box for the HUD was getting chopped of a little bit. Mostly on the bottom, but a little all the way around? Kinda like the image was being forced? My TV is set to 16:9 though? huh.gif Anyone else get this? Nothing major, I could still see all the info fine, only the HUD box was affected? Kinda weird? I only got to play for a half hour or so today, but I cant wait to get off of work!!! Ill have to play with it a little? Guess I can try 1080p?

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 12:03:00 AM »

I read enemy intelligence could be turned off in mp as well.   unsure.gif

Deezee

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »

I was just reading a question someone had asked on another forum asking why the red outlines were "NOT" there in a SP mission he was playing? And somone answered him saying it was because his drone hadnt spotted the enemy yet. Not sure if this is true, but if it is, and we shoot down our own drone in SP it should fix things.....right???   unsure.gif  And if we turn the drone off in MP the stupid outlines should be gone there too? Damn I need to get off of work and mess with the game some!!!!  grr.gif

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 12:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(miggidy @ Mar 9 2006, 02:11 AM) View Post

I'm just very glad that the game runs in "letterbox" regardless of the TV you're gaming on.

1080 isnt in letterbox.. and yes, i am experiencing MASSIVE cutoff.. its your TV not aligned properly...

IPB Image

Deezee

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 01:06:00 AM »

Cant edit previous post.

2.) Holding X brings up a in game option to shut off the arrows and outlines! Im guessing just like turnig off the range finder on GR2. I cant belive I didnt think of that??? rolleyes.gif  Ill give it try when I get home.

Justaren

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 01:12:00 AM »

1.... its realism..no one turns like that in real life in all the FPS i've played... GRAW made it so real...and im lovin..

2.. on sp...you cant turn it OFF. cuz its your useful tech on finding and controlling everything..
only on the MP...and tahts if your the host of the created game...which ever mode..you can turn it OFF/ON

3. never played GR2.... so i wouldnt...but the default config that they threw on GRAW....im lovin...

*i just wish i can lean on MP though * thats my only request...

*seriously tactical players only* hitme up  on GRAW... gamertag JUssaren

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2006, 01:20:00 AM »

I have to admit im getting fed up with overscan too.  Gotham does it as well as lots of these games.

You guys can program these games but you cant fucking fit the shit to a tv properly?

Remember halo 2?  Im sick of it.

HaloSlayer

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2006, 02:11:00 AM »

1:  I thought through your 360 dash profile settings you could set a look sencitvity to use for all games.  I'm at work and can't check right now but I thought for sure I saw it.

HaloGhost0

Deezee

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2006, 02:17:00 AM »

"1.... its realism..no one turns like that in real life"

Thats because when you aim a gun in real life you dont just turn at your feet.........or move them at all realy. I dont know about you, but I can move my arms/upper body pretty fn quick. Have you ever played silent scope in an arcade? I guess if I stood there (in real life) and rotated in a circle using my feet it would be to scale. But in this game it feels slow.

2.) I am told you CAN but im yet to get home and try it. Dont pop my bubble of hope just yet!!  tongue.gif

QUOTE(HaloSlayer @ Mar 9 2006, 02:18 AM) View Post

1:  I thought through your 360 dash profile settings you could set a look sencitvity to use for all games.  I'm at work and can't check right now but I thought for sure I saw it.

HaloGhost0

Yea, I saw it in there too. Im not sure if it will work if the game cant be adjusted in a game menu though??? lets hope so. Ill know at 7am when I get off of work as well. rolleyes.gif