xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graw Region Free?  (Read 205 times)

cja100

• Archived User
Graw Region Free?
« on: March 08, 2006, 05:14:00 PM »

blahface

• Archived User
Graw Region Free?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(cja100 @ Mar 9 2006, 01:21 AM) View Post

YAY! Thanks dude you have made my day. biggrin.gif

ManelUnDgr

• Archived User
Graw Region Free?
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 05:26:00 AM »

Those are good news for me 2, thx a lot

pixelphreak

• Archived User
Graw Region Free?
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 09:08:00 PM »

Ive been told that the JAP version isnt multi region
like all of NTSC/J format games, and thats a shame because its almost half price at 'play asia'

i have been looking around forums to purchase it for my soon to be Aus PAL version, we are getting ripped off over here.

"MS elected not to include the Xbox live headset with the Xbox 360 (non-core) system, as they did in every other region. Instead, Australian customers are required to pay an additional AU$50 for the headset, bringing the total cost of the system to AU$700, the equivalent of US$517 as of March 2006, a full US$120 increase over the stateside pricing."

and GRAW here in australia equals to about $87USD

so fuck em, im trying to find a NTSC from the net, its cheaper to order online including shipping.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Graw Region Free?
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(pixelphreak @ Mar 12 2006, 11:15 PM) View Post

Ive been told that the JAP version isnt multi region
like all of NTSC/J format games, and thats a shame because its almost half price at 'play asia'

i have been looking around forums to purchase it for my soon to be Aus PAL version, we are getting ripped off over here.

"MS elected not to include the Xbox live headset with the Xbox 360 (non-core) system, as they did in every other region. Instead, Australian customers are required to pay an additional AU$50 for the headset, bringing the total cost of the system to AU$700, the equivalent of US$517 as of March 2006, a full US$120 increase over the stateside pricing."

and GRAW here in australia equals to about $87USD

so fuck em, im trying to find a NTSC from the net, its cheaper to order online including shipping.

That is simply REDICULOUS.  I feel so bad for you guys.  Really.

crasher0255

• Archived User
Graw Region Free?
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »

The asian GRAW apparently is tested as regoin free (or working on US Xbox 360's at least) only around $40-$45 bucks to on play-asia.com too

http://www.xbox360fa...orks-on-us-360/

by the way WOW cattykid i feel really bad for you guys over there thats crazy to pay nearly $100 USD for a game, id buy all mine online too