xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Graw Multiplayer Issue  (Read 164 times)

Greenpants200

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« on: March 08, 2006, 02:33:00 PM »

Okay, Xbox live multiplayer.  Myself, and everyone I've played with so far cannot figure out how to get from the post-game screen back to the pre-game screen.  Every game I've joined requires that all the players (server included) quit and then rejoin another room!  Can't seem to figure out how to just play the game again.  Even though maps are set to rotate etc. etc.  Anybody else have this problem?

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 02:42:00 PM »

I wish I had this problem? My problem is that I'm at work and cannot wait to pick this game up at GameStop today and play it.

Master X

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 02:46:00 PM »

You lucky ##$^%%&%$^! How is the game?

Greenpants200

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 02:48:00 PM »

Freakin sweet.  It's like summit strike, meets call of duty, meets this third really cool game nobody has played yet.

davemire

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vinestrike77 @ Mar 8 2006, 01:49 PM) View Post

I wish I had this problem? My problem is that I'm at work and cannot wait to pick this game up at GameStop today and play it.

LOL, same here. 15 minutes, till I am off, 20 minutes to get a copy, 30 minutes to get home. So close..  biggrin.gif

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(davemire @ Mar 8 2006, 01:56 PM) View Post

LOL, same here. 15 minutes, till I am off, 20 minutes to get a copy, 30 minutes to get home. So close..  biggrin.gif

Devamire,

I wish I had your problem too, I'm freaking 3 hours 15 minutes away to leave work, 1 hour of traffic, getting the game will be like 45 minutes Gamestop always seems to have customers roaming the store, they always have two people working and the one working the register is always the one that was hire a day before so ho don't know jack about doing a transaction and the one with the expertese is always putting away returns and re-stocking the shelves and does not seem to care that I want to pay under 5 minutes and go home. Then after all that it's another 20 minute drive home. grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(illbastid @ Mar 8 2006, 05:59 PM) View Post

Been playing multiplayer on live for a couple hours now
and all I can say is Wow!

No lag,no slowdown, excellent graphics.

This game is just fucking AWESOME!!!

$60 bucks well spent.

hell yeah!

Im still in awe of the graphics. I knew it would look decent, but its the little things that catch me off guard.

I tossed a nade at a nearby car and there was a palm tree nearby. The repercussion made some branches fall, I got a slight wood when that happened, I kid you not!  ph34r.gif

illbastid

• Archived User
Graw Multiplayer Issue
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2006, 04:02:00 PM »

Oh yeah, i'm gonna be playing this shit all weekend.