xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Something Missing From Fps Games Since Rb Six Games  (Read 152 times)

jaskerzada006

• Archived User
Something Missing From Fps Games Since Rb Six Games
« on: March 08, 2006, 04:38:00 AM »

Halo2

Terrier

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 05:19:00 AM »

The best will always be Splinter Cell, nothing more satisfying that grabbing a guard and saying "Guess who" before snapping their neck.

Rubix42

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 08:01:00 AM »

I love doing that in Splinter Cell.

I would always tell them to watch the shadows. . .

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 09:13:00 AM »

QUOTE(Deezee @ Mar 8 2006, 06:33 AM) View Post

Anyone remember in Rainbow Six 3, when you would get right up on your enemy on on Xbox Live you could talk to them? I realy miss that! I never played "RB6 Letdown" on live, so im not sure if you still could or not? I realy hope we can in GRAW. (even though we dont usualy get as close in GR games.) I always though that was an awsome feature!

I dont know of ANY other game to include that?  sad.gif  What do you guys think? Even if we dont get it in GRAW, I can still hope for RB6 Vegas! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

Deezee

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2006, 09:33:00 PM »

I was never a big fan of halo 2 (puts on flame suit) I didnt know you could talk to your adversaries.(sp)  I only played splinter cells MP a few times as well.  I have only played 1 match of GRAW on live today before work. Can you talk to them in that as well??? I need to get some seroius time in with this game tomarow!!!  tongue.gif